4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email and SMS marketing features, including automation and forms integration. They value its customizable templates and detailed analytics for data-driven decisions. The app's segmentation and targeting capabilities are praised for enabling personalized campaigns. Merchants also commend the responsive 24/7 support team. The free plan is seen as a cost-effective option for new businesses.

June 22, 2023

El soporte muy rápido, Hanna quien fue que me ayudó, me asesoró en todo momento, absolviendo mis dudas y preguntas, y sobretodo muy amable.

Bohoo Accesorios
Peru
November 4, 2022

Easy to use, and the customer service from Hakeem was top tier. He quickly helped me verify my account so that I could get all of the benefits that come with having AVADA

Ivy Reina
Avada replied November 9, 2022

We’re blown away by your kind words! We’re sure that the whole community would like to hear your detailed review of our app. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Best,
AVADA Support Team

September 17, 2023

Emily was great and very helpful with the questions I had for her.

LIQUID MAYHEM
15 minutes using the app
July 11, 2023

Hana, Done a great job. Her explaination is fine and very patient in handly customer. She helped me lot and worked together to sort out the problem, its amazing.Thank you so muchThanks

Fashion Pioneer
March 11, 2022

great customer service from Lucy promptly responded and solved our problems
highly recommended
Love this tool

BaashaBeauty
August 25, 2022

非常好用,模板非常多,而且客服小姐非常友善,一直幫我完成難處理的問題-Liz ............................................................................................

泰好批—網絡批發直銷
Hong Kong SAR
August 20, 2022

Application simple et ludique.
Échange avec Liz, merci pour son professionnalisme et efficacité, au top!

Ode & Rime
France
February 19, 2022

Best Email Marketing App. And their support team is no 1. I got support from one lady named Jasmine and she done her job perfectly!

COVER BABA
India
June 24, 2023

First day using the app, setting up abandon email flow. It works well so far. Support was very fast and on-point. Thank you Abby

Leccio - Small improvements in life
Netherlands
November 9, 2022

Outstanding service, i was having issues understanding a few things but Hana helped me figure it all out within minutes. Always nice to know that what ever issue you have when working with a new app that you'll have someone to help you work it all out.

Divided London
Avada replied November 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your time here. We look forward to the next time we’re able to assist you again. Have a wonderful day!

Best,