AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

Lumendesign-IT

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ritengo AVA Email molto valida e molto più efficace rispetto ai concorrenti. Programmare il flusso di email è veramente facile. L'assistenza è ottima. Esther mi ha aiutato a risolvere un problema in pochi minuti. Veramente efficace e competente!

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Doesn't work properly and time consuming. I've created abandoned checkout 3 emails, works for new subscribers not existing ones, and its intermittent, not all emails are sent. I find creating new campaigns isn't easy, they provided email templates which are hard to edit, within the email template you can't modify some of the blocks or remove them. I've been in contact with their support regularly they try to help, but I reached a point where I felt like I'm a beta tester, I can't really confidently rely on this app. I decided to delete it, they'll send you a list to follow to remove all the code by yourself so be aware of that.

May 8, 2022

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am sorry to hear your experience. I've checked it again and found the emails are working and sent perfectly from your account. Could you please check my follow up emails, we will assist you better to use our app if you get any trouble.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you so much!

amblent

It's a great easy-to-use app for email marketing needs. Roger was a great help with helping me get started.

Trending Silver Gifts

Time spent using app About 12 hours

great support and fantastic customer service team. I liked it a lot. They are very responsive and simple app

Abrahams Feine Fischkost | Handveredelt

Location Germany

Wir haben uns für diese App entschieden, da sie wirklich einfach einzustellen ist. Sie bietet viele vordefinierte Automatisierungen und vordefinierte Blocks. Von dem Support sind wir positiv überrascht. Eine Antwort bekommt man in nur wenigen Sekunden/Minuten und muss nicht erst tage warten. Sie nehmen sich den Problemen an und versuchen immer eine Lösung zu finden. Zwei kleine Mankos gibt es allerdings: teilweise werden die hochgeladenen Bilder anders formatiert und die mobile Ansicht stimmt nicht ganz. Besser einmal die E-Mail probeweise vom smartphone öffnen.

toolkisshomellc

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Perfect experience, I test it just now, they react quickly, and settled my problem, So great, I like it

innaest

Location China

Customer service Candace was very responsive and solved my problem. The app has many features and is very comprehensive, thanks

Deb's Jazzy Jems

I like that it has several features in one app. I am still new to and learning it at this point and only using the Free version right now.

May 4, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that!

We have sent you a follow-up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. We would love to help you learn more about the app and make the best use of it. And we hope to hear more of your feedback to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

Aolibama

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 5 minutes

O Roger prestou um ótimo atendimento!! Obrigado!!
Agora acredito que a minha loja estará muito mais leve e rápida...

Urban Layce

I enjoyed using this app because of the templates. I also appreciate the convenience of being able to chat with someone right away for help. Esther did not hesitate to help me. She answered all of my needs in a quick manner.