AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Golden leaves

Really great and thank your service really appreciate customer service specially from daisy she spent nearly 20 minutes and resolved my issue thank you for your kind support

Yuya's Wear

I haven't used this app in their depth as of yet however so far their customer service is incredible and fast. Daisy helped me with my Domain verification within minutes.

September 2, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

Kayino

Great App! Very helpful and friendly support! Using the App for abandonment cart and follow up e-mails

September 2, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best regards

SNEAKER TOWN

Not sure how they received 5 stars. This app has given me so many problems over the last few months. Ive tried to be patient but when emails don't send out when you schedule them or even select "send now", coupon codes generate by themselves and send out randomly, the segments are never accurate and we cant rely on them, this has caused a bit of frustration for many of my clients. I like the convenience of the automations and segments but its not worth the frustration. :(. Customer service is ok but they are not available during USA hours. I hope no one else experiences the glitches I have had with this app and the customer service seems to be available off and on at different times and they respond when they want.

August 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

Our team has fixed the issue for you with the highest priority. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

At AVADA we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for shoppers and give you the best support service we can. We hope we'll be able to sort this out for you very soon!

Best regards,

Guygearlab

I started with Avada's size chart tool and the support I received from that team lead me to implement their Email Marketing platform. Once again the support team provided me with unbelievable support. Candance was amazing! Patient and professional. Now I am looking for other Avada products/tools to implement. YES I would refer to a friend!

Don't Think Just Shop

They are simply the BEST!! If you need something fixed, consider it DONE! Job well done, per usual!! :)

Dear Honey Child

I used this app to help me create email marketing for subscribers. So far my experience has been great. I've gotten stuck a few times, but help was right there the entire time!

TheSingingBees

We decided to move on Shopify for the easy and hassle-free settings, since we meet Avada after trying few of other marketing tools. The app is doing exactly what you need to manage all the recent exigent needs of a modern customer, from merchant point of view it has been a great surprise to discover one of the best support team I ever meet on shopify app store, so far. Hope to grow big with them!

www.susen.com

Very good, easy to use, and the customer service is very enthusiastic. Although I'm still in the trial period, I still recommend it.

August 19, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

Best regards

Pomp Shapewear

I used the app for pop-ups. It allowed me to get subscribers email addresses. I love the live support.