AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

Facestora

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really appreciate your customer service it is the best service ever received as a merchant from a third-party app. Lucy, thanks for all your kind and willingness to support setting up all functions by yourself personally. I want to ask for more help from your customer service in the future as well.

Victorious1Shop

Lucy has great communication silks from AVA. I haven't used the full app yet on shopify and just started and has live agent right there to help you. Excellent.

Afrodom

Support nhanh, app sử dụng tốt, đầy đủ tính năng của email marketing, lên campaign dễ dàng và tiện lợi

Gamingery.com

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Seems really well for my business. Jasmine was really kind to help me. Thanks for all tools that you have

fallahi.shop

Location Netherlands

good features even on the free plan, and the team is very helpful and quick
everything is running smoothly so far
im thankful for the developers and for support agent

malenwsllonline

Location Germany

I asked for help on a Sunday. Lucy was there immediately. She was able to offer me a solution that I could implement. An adjustment had to be made by a technician, to whom she immediately assigned my problem (popup too big on the page). I am completely satisfied.

HIS & HER MAJESTY

Got struggled with finding button editing options. Thanks to Rainy figured it all really quickly. Thanks for support.

Bijuteria Sorelly

Location Romania

The team is very friendly and helpful. They have answered all of my questions in a professional manner. The app has many functionalities and seems to be working well.

24Fisio

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantástico, todo genial. Muy buena ayuda, me han ayudado mucho para el tema de la configuración. Lo recomiendo. Liz fue muy agradable y servicial

azul-labs-store

The cleanest and best designed pop-up app I have found for Shopify. Easy to set up. Exactly what I need.