AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

Bijuteria Sorelly

Location Romania

The team is very friendly and helpful. They have answered all of my questions in a professional manner. The app has many functionalities and seems to be working well.

24Fisio

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantástico, todo genial. Muy buena ayuda, me han ayudado mucho para el tema de la configuración. Lo recomiendo. Liz fue muy agradable y servicial

azul-labs-store

The cleanest and best designed pop-up app I have found for Shopify. Easy to set up. Exactly what I need.

ROMALI

The best app all in one place I cant tell you how amazing my experience was and special thanks to Jasmine.

INUNDY.COM

I’ve just installed the app, and it seems to be a good one. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Freedrum

Location Sweden

The app I was looking for! Got great assistance from Candace & Jasmine. Thank you so much for the help!

DeanSwanepoel.com

Location South Africa

AVADA Apps are always top quality and their support is unrivalled. Jasmine assisted us with setting up a bespoke email that had certain parameters we required. The attention to detail and professionalism is second to none. Thanks again for everything Jasmine you're a superstar!!

FIERCE FASHION by Lexi

This app is exactly what I was looking for. I'm able to send emails, have automated forms, and even send SMS automations. Customer support is also very helpful. If your looking for email marketing, would definitely recommend this app.

AllThingsTwisted

Time spent using app 27 minutes

So easy to use! Chat support is so amazing and they help so much with any questions you might have! Lots of templates to choose from as well!

Parduotuvė internete - Lektro.lt

Location Lithuania

Great app, amazing costumer support. I am very satisfied with it. Support reply in few moments and also an app adds additional conversions to my store