AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

Hot Mania

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

The application is very good, I'm really enjoying it, And Candace, she's very attentive, helped me a lot.

PriPey Global Enterprize

This AVADA app is an amazing tool to have in your kit, it is very user friendly and solve a lot of e-commerce issues. I really love it and would highly recommend it. Not to mention the outstanding customer support offered with this app. Rainy was super friendly, professional and efficient. I believe this will be my go to app for the services I need for my store.

Lighting Accent

Hakeep was so helpful. He solved my problem quickly. Avada proves to be a trusted app. I highly recommend it!

SheBossytheBrand

Just downloading the app and needed help with trying to figure out a couple of things. I contacted support and Candace was there to assist me in every way possible.

vivalui

Time spent using app About 1 month

I replaced 2 apps with this one app. It's easy to use and it integrates into other apps making it even easier to use. Also, the customer service is excellent!

celestiahandmade

Location Romania

The application is very good and also the web support is very quick. I had some issued with the configuration of the pop up message and everything was solved in a few minutes. I really like both the app and the staff.

Diamond Gates Services

App works great, customer service is really fast and well made. My favorite feature of this app is how I can send a email to every customer from my Shopify store. Really useful!

Dukaral

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

He recibido un apoyo espectacular por parte de Jasmine,por parte de Avada.
Os recomiendo 100%,MUY BUENAS APLICACIONES.

Valethy

Location Argentina

10 de 10, me fue excelente, un soporte increible, especialmente jasmine muy atenta, recomiendo esta app muchisimo! si quieren un buen email marketing avada es lo que necesitan

Merrimium

Location Switzerland

The app is very user-friendly and easy to navigate with good customization options. The customer service (Jasmine & Esther) is quick to respond and very helpful. I recommend using the app