AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

J & A Technomarine y Accesorios

Time spent using app About 5 hours

the staff help 100% the guide step by step to finish the setup of my store 5 star liz was great . great app

Well Health Hub

Love this marketing app works flawlessly and continues to contribute in making more sales for my company. Do you have any questions the staff is amazing and will help within seconds. Thank you, I finally found the best marketing app for my company.

Travelshoot

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Daisy was helpful and really easy to talk with. Although we were not immediately able to resolve the issue due to access issues. I have no doubt that I can contact support again and have the issue resolved quickly.

WaffyLikes

Easy, straight forward module based and quick support! Perfect for beginners and tech folks who want to work with pure play HTML. They have expanded their API portfolio quite big.

Beyond Object

Testing the app, so far it seems very easy to use and well crafted. Customer support is very helpful, Daisy and Jasmine answered all the questions I had in minutes.

TacLight UK

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It seems really easy to use and the templates are very well designed and professional. The online help from Lucy was very helpful.

Genesis

The people are so helpful I had Jasmine and Daisy help me with a number of issues. They were so helpful and patient in walking me through it and going above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable navigating this app. They need a raise ASAP.

Fyndify

Location Sweden

exellent app. sam was very helpful, and i really like the price compare to omnisends expensive app. so very nice.

ooh La La ZODIAC

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I used this app for email marketing and also looking to set up SMS. The chat team was amazing Liz & Jalal were very helpful they were very patient. I look forward to this journey. Thank you, guys!

WALEA

Location France

It's the better App for Marketing Automation. You can create a lot of automations with email, SMS, WhatsApp, ... All is clear, all is simple and all templates are already created to boost sales. This app is really incredible and the support team is magic ! Always available, always in a good mood and very professional.