4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable email templates, and automation workflows. It's praised for its excellent 24/7 customer support and detailed analytics that aid in making informed decisions. Many reported an increase in leads and potential sales since using it. The app also includes SMS marketing features and offers a generous free plan, making it a cost-effective solution.

September 26, 2022

Great app to use with shopify. Gives plenty of options. Great support from support team at back-end.

Sheopals
Edited January 17, 2023

Juliana was super friendly and efficient in helping me go live with an automated campaign. Many thanks!

Roxy's Chocolate
Edited February 24, 2023

Great app, easy to use, and has impeccable customer service! Prakash helped out really quick and answered all my questions. I also use other Avada apps, works great.

Betterhorsesupplements
Netherlands
November 22, 2022

I worked with Liz regarding some email issues and she was super helpful and knowledgeable! Easy to speak with and helped me out with my issue.

Littho
February 17, 2023

Molto comoda e utile, con davvero tantissime funzionalità. L'assistenza clienti è davvero molto gentile e ti aiuta davvero in tutto, soprattutto Esther. Grazie mille.

Only For Me
Italy
February 5, 2023

EMILIY WAS GREAT WITH CUSTOMER SUPPORT, SHE IS GOOD

TOGSCLUB
October 18, 2022

Great customer support is very important to businesses these days. Clear all my doubts with patience.
Thanks Jasmine

Froody Fashion
November 22, 2022

Großartige Marketing App und Super Kundensupport. Sehr zu empfehlen. Viele Dank Hana hat mir weitergeholfen

safaliving-shop
Germany
October 18, 2022

I like it a lot, it's very useful. You will not regret this choice.Very simple setup to help you increase your store's sales

joyendoll
China
Edited December 22, 2022

I would recommend Avada integration with shopify Any day!! Brilliant integration with Shopify/reporting/analytics/templates and a superb hands on customer support which can help instantly. Jasmine from customer support helped me to run my Abandoned cart workflow like a breeze...She was super helpful and responsive...It makes a huge difference to a customer like me!!

SigataWear