4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, automation workflows, and segmentation options. It's praised for its variety of email marketing tools, including pop-ups, welcome emails, and abandoned cart reminders. The support team is highly responsive and the app is noted for its affordability and value for money. It's also mobile-friendly and offers 24/7 customer support.

December 1, 2020

Jasmine is awesome, I had a hard time on a few steps and she was very helpful and walked me through each step, also this app is a must have.

Yesss Gurl!!! Distributor Company
Avada replied December 3, 2020

Hi Latasha,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with our app and service!

Thanks for your trust. We're thankful for amazing customers like you.

All the best,
Jasmine

January 10, 2022

This app is exactly what I was looking for. I'm able to send emails, have automated forms, and even send SMS automations. Customer support is also very helpful. If your looking for email marketing, would definitely recommend this app.

FIERCE FASHION by Lexi
December 29, 2022

I like this app, very easy to use. Good customer service. Juliana, she was friendly and fixed site errors very quickly. thank you!

Balnei
April 5, 2022

This is by far the best App I have ever used. However, the customer service and especially Jasmine was unbelievably helpful, patient and thorough. Jasmine was an angel the way she handled all my questions and my calls for help. I think this App and it customer service deserve more than five stars. SERIOUSLY, I am even surprised that this type of service still exist:) Thank you very much Jasmine You ROCK!!

Tuff Grit
March 8, 2022

Hey I need to to highly recommend this app and support team especially Liz as she was lightning fast to help me set up correctly double opt in form & automation emails. Great app is nothing without great support team and here they really help you get the best service possible. Thanks AVA

lepacosmetics
November 10, 2021

Great app and amazing Support! Definitely
recommend it! It's a great app that helps you get a lot of conversions.

fastshoppingonline.com
Germany
August 4, 2021

This app makes it very easy to set up and customise marketing emails for your website. Customer service is always there for you when you need them! Thank you!

100functions
Avada replied August 10, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

Edited October 15, 2022

My issue was resolved quickly. Jasmine, the customer service agent, and Tony, the developer, were both great! Thanks!! I also was helped by Prakash and he was great too.

Liza Lou's
August 2, 2022

Quick support. Solved an issue in minutes. the issue was pop up. Now it is showing perfect Thanks, Esther

Cusack Lighting
Ireland
June 22, 2021

Im just new so not sure about the performance of the app, however super customer service from Candace!!!! Just what you need as being new apps can be difficult to navage at the start.

Rock Jocks