AVA PDF Invoice: Order Printer

AVA PDF Invoice: Order Printer

by AVADA

Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips

exochess

Doesn't work. It just gets stuck in the setup wizard. Even when i complete the setup wizard and click "go to dashboard", it just restarts the setup wizard.

argeshopbasket

I'm totally new to Shopify and app was not easy to setup, it took my two hours to understand how it works. Helpdocs are not accessible all the time and you need to create support ticket to ask basic questions. It is also not possible to create invoices with sequentially as it is stated and I couldn't achive to create invoice and get paid for testing purposes. I think these are the most important features for an invoicing app.

September 11, 2020

Hello,
We are so sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with our app.

We have sent you a message to provide you with a proper solution regarding your recent requirement. Please kindly check your mailbox and get our update.

Many thank for your support!

Best regards,
Daisy

Minnesota Bob's

This app isn't really an invoicing app, it is just a receipt. Don't be fooled. After you uninstall it, it doesn't completely get removed. It leaves a few little issues that can't seem to be resolved. Stay away.

Coser Y Cantar Cabanyal

not working properly for me. the preview is not working.
don't know if I'm doing something bad, I'm here 2 hours working on it