B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Solaveni Online Store

Location Germany

I found this app because I need customers in my shop to register and await approval by us, prior to shopping. The App solved this problem but I had issues with some functionalities regarding the approval of customers (it said invalid email adress, even if I knew the adress would work). However, the support team was very fast and started to work on the issue an hour after i reported the problem. Within short time, Josephine Dao and Nguyen Vu Manh Cuong from the team solved the issue and it was a pleasure working with them.

Atmooz Shop B2C

Location Belgium

I have installed the app and it worked directly after installation. Both on regular Shopify and Plus version. The functionalities of this app are quite impressive and the support is super. I am using this app to solve the complex VAT excempt rules in Europe and have created different forms for private or business customers with VAT number. Based on the forms I show the prices incl. or excl. VAT automatically. I have exchanged several emails with Customer Support Executive Emma. Together with the Technician, Nguyen, she answered all my questions within 24 h. I had some questions about the app’s functionality and needed some changes specific for my shopify theme. Not one question or request for change is to much. And all this support is included in the monthly fee. No wonder that I am a happy customer of the BSS B2B/wholesale solution for Shopify.

Spray.Bike France

Location France

Très bonne app et fonctionnalités complètes pour la gestion d'un B2B, et support réactif pour aider à la configuration et aux corrections.

Magic Darts Wholesale

I have not used the app yet but had a lot of questions on how to get my pricelists set up and Jonas was a great help! He answered my questions promptly and was very pleasant to deal with.

Dudes Factory B2B

Location Germany

The app has a lot of great features and functions that are needed or basics for your B2B business. We are currently setting up the website and the app itself and the whole team of BSS is super helpful, friendly and fast. So far any issue or even little customisations have been done and solved. Super happy so far and and can't wait to finish the last bits to see the final result. Also a shout out to Jonas that is in daily contact with me during the last weeks to set up everything and help me fix problems together with the technical team doing even small customisation (especially Cuong NVM, Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Nguyen Minh Dang) - thanks guys!

KrkcWholesale

Location China

BSS's B2B wholesale solution is fantastic, and I highly suggest it. The support is really amazing – Josephine- the one who supports me is really nice. I’m not going into detail regarding the BSS B2B wholesale solution because it has so many integration options. My advice is to just try contacting Josephine's help. Josephine was quite helpful in assisting me in finding solutions. She is incredibly efficient and exact in her work, as well as helpful and patient. The technician guy Nguyen Van Dong has fixed the issues really well and the complete customizing procedure took only a few days. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to Josephine and Nguyen Van Dong.

Lakeside Clothing Online

The technical team was a great help troubleshooting setup and functionality of this app. Lots of great features make this the go-to app for all kinds of B2B needs. You can control site access with required wholesale registration, create custom pricing and quantity breaks and set other pricing rules. You can even set limited access to products and set special pricing for particular customers. Jonas and Pham Le Minh Tri were great to work with, responsive, and got the job done! Thanks, B2B/Wholesale Solutions Team!

VTA Wholesale

The app works great, Ive decided to move platforms to magento and BSS Commerce has the best support and technical team there is, fast and fixed issues as well as educating me along the way, thanks to Nguyen Ngoc Hai and Jonas, I am in great hands.

A.J. Stone Company Ltd.

This was the only app we could find that provided a solution for our sales reps to creating orders with custom pricing rules. The customer support from Jonas and the Tech support from Cuong NVM was great, and their response time was quick, and and efficient.

METRIO

Location Czechia

We are using this app for almost a year and we had some issues with it but Technical Support and Customer Servis are pretty efficient and the people working there are really nice to talk to and focus on problem-solving, which is highly appreciated :) The interface is easy to use and intuitive. It took us a day to figure out what's where.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20