B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

watcstudio

Location Portugal

I am very happy with this app.
Above all, when I installed B2B/WHOLESALE SOLUTION, the application was not fully compatible with my Shopify theme and Emma and Minh Dang were able to do a serious and fast job so that everything could work!
I had an issue with the quantity amount break function not updating in the cart and despite it being the weekend the team still fixed the issue.
Really very satisfied with this application and the team.
Thanks so much for your services, Love BSS team

March 3, 2022

Segers Fabriker

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really appreciate the efforts and the help from the support team. Especially Jonas and the tech guy Hoa Xuan Duong. Quick response and a nice service minded, solution focused mind set. Thanx!

Mon Petit Brésil

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great application, several tools to sell in wholesale super easy to use. The support team is great, I especially wanted to thank Emma and Minh Tri who helped me with all my doubts and solved my problems quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much

Modern Mammals

Great app! We wound up steering away from this style of wholesale program, but the support team is great and it's clearly a fantastic fit for tons of stores.

Balance Your Buzz

Great service!! We had some code compatibility issues. As a technical guy, Nguyen Minh Dang sorted and fixed each and every issue efficiently & quickly. Then the Support agent Jonas is quite cool and very patience in answering my questions. Thank you, team!!

SmartX.bg

Location Bulgaria

We had some issues with the coding of the app in the website but it was quickly fixed, thanks to Hoa Xuan Duong Jonas, who reacted quickly and resolved the problem. App works great so far. Thanks!

yp-ec-ph2-proto

Location Japan

ユーザー別の価格を実現できる方法がなく、Plusプランにしたとしても現状APIがないようで、ユーザー別価格の自動化がマスト要件でしたので大変助かりました。開発ストアでは無料なのも良心的だと思います。サポートのEmmaと技術者のMinh DangとHoa Anh Duongはいつも問い合わせに迅速に対応してくれます。

Wooden Playroom Pty Ltd

Location Australia

The whole team around Nguyen Minh Dang, Leorio, Tuli, Hoa Xuan Duong and Jonas were very helpful assisting us with the adjustment of the app. They have been very dedicated to the case even within the Lunar New Year. App works well so far for us and I can see it providing lots of value in the future.

miamata.fashion

Location Italy

The Customer Service is very good, I would like to thank Madu and Jonas for the Amazing job and the support they gave me.

PROJECT X Offroad

Emma is super helpful and patience in answering my questions. The app is super user friendly and easy to customize.