B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution Shopify app

Maxtop Communications, INC

Time spent using app About 2 months

BSS/Wholesale solution is no doubt the perfect APP I used ever on Shopify. Since the first question I sent, I started a different journey in the Shopify world! They do really care about what problems I face and are willing to listen & figure out the root cause. All the communication and efforts are taken seriously to make sure they truly resolve the issues as they can do in every single detail. Also direct me on how to set up the Shopify function for additional help. I can't imagine how worried I would be if I didn't choose them, fortunately I made the right choice. Appreciated their quick response and continually upgraded software, Help us move on to the next level step by step. Truly recommended in my mind.

Thank you, Jason.

Your contributions so far are a great help to improve our app.

We added your requested features in our roadmap and will develop them soon.

Casual Carats

This app is really helpful for wholesale orders. Great service & support. Stephanie has been an amazing help!!!

August 24, 2021

Thank you from Steph and BSS Commerce team.

Happy that I and the team can help you to fix all problems and you enjoy the app now.

Cheers!

reinh.art - Grohßandel für Vaporizer

Location Germany

Even though the app didn't meet our needs, it is really well done and the support is very helpful and fast.

Thank you so much.

Hope that you will give our app another try in the future if you need it!

Hosseh

Location Singapore

We've only used the app during the trial period, so couldnt comment much on the features of the app. However, we totally forgot the cancel the subscription and got charged of it. Steph was really super nice to help us talk to the mgmt to provide a refund.
Initially, we only got a 50% refund. But steph managed to persuade her mgmt to give us a full refund! Really thankful for that! Thanks Steph! The app is what we are looking for, will consider subscribing to it !

Thank you.

Although you did not choose the app in the end, please keep it in mind and might consider using the app in the future.

Nice day!

zine-department

Location Sweden

Great customer service and very helpful team! Thank you for solving so many problems when we are so busy on other things! Fantastic!

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック

Location Japan

B2B向けのアカウント作成フォーム、サイトでの金額表示、B2B顧客のタグ付け、最低注文金額の設定など、私たちがまさに探していた機能がありました。
アプリにない機能で必須のものがあったので、サポートに問い合わせたところ、サポートでの対応可否を確認してくれたので、助かりました。
アプリの設定内で日本語訳を設定できるのでローカライズも簡単です。

Se Soigner Nature

Location France

Merci pour votre aide pour la mise en place de l'application.
Je n'aurais pas pu le faire seul. C'est super.

Dragonfly

Location Czechia

We can more than just recommend this app. We have created price lists for wholesale customers and everything works just great. The app works on the simple principle of tagging customers, but it really thinks of everything and is super customizable. Customer support is very active and helpful. They even worked for weeks to program the feature we lacked, a specific minimum order quantity. If you're in trouble with the app, feel free to contact Stephanie, the most helpful customer support person I've ever met. Five stars out of five.

Yep Plaza

Location Australia

Great service from Stephanie. quick response and very patience, always try very hard to solve problems. Recommend this app.

Stitchfoil

Location Germany

Very good App, great customer service, they have helped me at all times to put the App just right. It was all very simple and fast. The App has a lot of practical functions for B2B and B2C, Thank you very much.