Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Push notifications: products out of stock, in stock, preorders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Elephant Pants

The app works perfectly in capturing interest in a sold out product. Using this app can provide a great boost once you re add inventory. The support staff (Matt) is amazing. Anytime we have changed themes or wanted help he took care of it right away. You can't go wrong with this app and Matt.

Wild Dill

Excellent app! Support was great in getting the app customized to our template and it looks completely seamless with the site design unlike some of the other apps that do the same thing. Other positives include easy to use back-end interface, and nice customization options on the e-mail notifications. This app is a must for a any store that loses sales from out of stock products.

Boho Buys

Awesome support, went above and beyond to help us get it setup and working just how we wanted. App itself works great, people started using it the very same day we installed it.

Betsy Boo's Boutique

Matt has been more than helpful with tweaking this to work perfectly with our site as we grow! We have used this for over a year and definitely see the benefits. We highly recommend Back in Stock!

100% Pure

UPDATE: The most recent update allows you to set a threshold of items in stock before it sends emails out your customers. This is much appreciated!

The support team is always quick and helpful. They even helped up set up the back in stock modal on our collection page!

This app does exactly what it describes and the modal and other assets are easily customizable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Stock does exactly what the app suggests. It notifies your customers when an item is back in stock. It crawls every 2 hours and the system works perfectly.

The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because of the lack of a notification threshold (i.e. only notify a customer when there is X amount in stock). Sometimes when refunds or cancellations are made - 1 item is added to the inventory and hundreds of customers get a notification email from the application. Then, they get frustrated when they reach the site and the item is out of stock again. So a threshold is definitely a must.

FalseEyelashes.co.uk

Great app, fantastic support - I'm super impressed! Matt has been extremely helpful since installing this app. The app itself does exactly what it says on the tin - I don't have much more to say except two thumbs up from me :) Keep up the great work.

Minnies Boutique

I have just started using this tool and it is already proving to be a god send!!! Thank you!!!

On top of a fantastic app I received the best customer service I have ever experienced..... big statement but very true. Thank you Matt!!!!

The Oblong Box Shop

This app is EVERYTHING! If you want to build momentum and gain more sales install this app! My new line already has a waitlist bigger than my inventory!

And Matt is beyond helpful customizing everything for my shop!
And he's always responsive!

The Marlie Madison Boutique

One of my favorite of all the apps on my new shopify site. Previously I had Magento, and before that, wordpress. I'm very happy with shopify because of the ease of adding in all of these apps that work so well with my site.
This one in particular is amazing, as soon as I add in a restock of inventory, it sends out notifications to those who requested it. It doesn't just send once a day at a certain time, it sends it immediately! And it is apparently super easy for my customers to use to sign up for notification, because I've got more people than ever before, on any of my sites, signing up for in stock notifications for their specific size/color preference. Love this app!

zeroUV

We have been using this application for the past year and it has been a great tool! Integration is easy, and the technical support team is extremely helpful. One of the cleanest and simplest out of stock tool you can use for your site.