4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing out-of-stock situations. It's praised for its easy installation, use, and customization, blending seamlessly with various themes. The app provides insights into product demand, aids in restocking decisions, and notifies customers when items are back in stock, boosting sales and customer retention. The support team is responsive and open to feedback. The app supports multiple languages, offers customizable templates, and is regularly updated for relevance and effectiveness.

May 4, 2022

Really great support. 4 stars because you can not place the e-mail me button were you like. Other wise good.

Klub Vollmer Shop
Denmark
10 months using the app
Back in Stock replied May 26, 2022

Thanks for your review! We can place the button anywhere on your page. We might have trouble doing this, if your page has some CSS that is distorting the button's placement.

Where were you trying to re-position the button? If you don't mind could you reach out to me at dangelo.walker@sureswiftcapital.com. If you could share with me where you'd like to place the button, I could do my best to assist you with this!

October 27, 2022

Excelent module. Superb support. We asked for some help and it took minutes to find out a solution. Great job.

Incremental.es
Spain
12 days using the app
Back in Stock replied November 2, 2022

You're welcome, and we're always happy to assist! Thank you for your wonderful review 😊!

February 24, 2015

The customer service I have received with this Back In Stock app has been nothing short of incredible. The app works great anyway but I wanted to customise it slightly. They helped make this happen swiftly and without any hesitation. Keep up the good work, Matt!

HUUB Design - Triathlon
11 days using the app
Edited January 29, 2021

We have been using this app for a few months now. Although the plans are quite expensive for us as a very small business, it is very easy and quick to set up and our customers love the convenience of being notified.

Wooden World
July 15, 2016

Really useful app that allows us to let customers know when products they are interested in are back in stock - has led to more sales!

Barnaby Co
December 7, 2021

We uninstalled this app months ago and yet it's still on our website. Why? They should remove the code if the shop requested the app to be removed. Expect junk code living on your site after installing this. Very unprofessional.

Lioness
10 months using the app
Back in Stock replied December 16, 2021

Hello,

A default implementation of Back in Stock does not insert code into the theme; custom code added to interact with Back in Stock will not be automatically removed on uninstall as it is not native to Back in Stock.

By default Back in Stock shows the button using Shopify ScriptTags, and is removed on uninstall.

Kind regards,
Back in Stock Team

November 25, 2021

I love the Outstanding Customer Service - quick reply and always happy to help. Back in Stock App works as expected. Only thing is the localization of E-Mail content

MagicHolz
Germany
August 5, 2020

An incredibly useful app that has helped close a lot of sales from items out of stock, and identify which of our products are in most demand. Highly recommend it. I do think the backend could improve as far as design and ability to navigate the data of sign-ups for specific products.

Westside Love
September 25, 2017

Just installed the Back in Stock app and was very impressed by the support and timely service. Matt helped us set up the app with our customized account and even customized the automatic email that gets sent to customers. Reporting looks nice, emails get sent right away, everything seems to work really well! Would highly recommend.

Ambientmerch
10 days using the app
October 9, 2019

I agree with all the good reviews below. Its a very good app. And great support team. I also love the fact that it gels with my store theme very well and looks good overall

theyounger
South Africa
10 days using the app
Back in Stock replied October 19, 2019

Thank you for the review! Happy to help, if you ever have any questions or want us to look at the styling, just get in touch.