Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

shineplace

Awesoe App, is Like a PIece o Cake of Chocolate, Very Good App, Your Store Will be Have the Double of the Sells!!!

Tudo de Promo

maravilhoso, super facil de usar, cumpre o que promete, recomendo............................................

Viet Grafix

I use this app for my online contact form, it's real helpful for my online business and I thanks for it.

WINTOUR

Excellent! Very easy to navigate. No need for support cuz it's straight forward. Definitely highly recommended.

GigaKnows Store

I use the free version it was Very easy to customize. My contact form is gonna work very well.
Great job! very helpful.

Makeup On Set

Great app. Intuitive, easy and responsive. It has many features. Thank you for offering the free testing mode.

CatNovation

This is one of the best APP I installed on my site. It is so easy to use and has so many useful options. I wish that all APP`s were as great as this one.

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Easy Contact Form for a while now. Easy to use & setup with nice customising options. Highly recommend.

Saint-Henri Shirt Co.

The app helped me with a contact form, header bar and social icons for free. They earned my loyalty and I would consider upgrading because of the quality of the free services they generously provided.

lotdevice.com

i just download the app hope this worth it, but downloading the application at the first time i hope

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76