Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Kid's Republic

Easy to used software, step by step setup. Highly recommend to new users. Good Jobs Thanks..........

ChaiYah.com

We just started using app for a few days now. All seems to be working well, and we are really enjoying the ease of use. The app allows us to create and publish custom site tools in a flash, e.g. promotions, contact form, and more. After using similar apps we can truly say this one is much easier to use, and seems to be very helpful so far. It's one to recommended, we would say highly recommend but it's only been a couple of days.

But the app so far is very light, easy, and a joy to quickly create and publish with. And the only thing we have not appreciated about to date is not having the premium account.

Theglowstation

easy to use. quick to install.

Tjaraty

good, app, i tried it it very simple

Sugarandspicebabyshop

It's a really nice app with lots of features. So much so that if it keeps working I'm upgrading to the paid version.

However, I will say that the icons look amazing on the phone but are a mess on the computer version. On the phone the FB messenger, contact, and scroll up button all sit as little round circles on top of each other. Nice clean look. On the website the contact can only be this large rectangle button that cannot sit in the corner. and the FB messenger doesn't sit nicely with the contact us they just meet and it doesn't sit nicely with the scroll like it does on the phone. If it looked like it does on the phone I'd be thrilled.

Fiestuqui Central

Very complete and easy to use.

Peschy

Just started to use it. Looks good

Catdogpalace

Yes. Very good tools Nice that lots is free.

Tspchampions

I like the app and I'll definitely recommend it to my friends. It makes things lot easier for the customers who feel secure and confident.

Maskerdoodles

I've been seeking a contact form option for some time, and Zotabox provided the perfect solution. A little quirky, but ultimately easy to implement. Very grateful for their support of growing Shopify businesses.