Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Relógios Originais Shop

Ótimo aplicativo, parabéns aos desenvolvedores pela criação, ajuda bastante na hora de tira dúvidas dos clientes da minha loja shopify! mesmo com o plano gratuito já ajuda bastante, irei migrar para o plano pago quando a miha loja tiver mais consolidada.

Muito obrigado e desejo susseso para vocês e que tenha muitos clientes para que a cada dias melhorem ainda mais o aplicativo e dessa forma nos ajude a obter mais clientes interessados em nossos produtos.

MerchCloud Miami

I know zero about coding or building websites, but creating a free Contact Us form customized with our company's colors and marketing language took about 10 minutes. I even embedded it into our website by coping/pasting code they provided along with dummy-proof instructions. While I wish the free version had room for 1-2 additional fields like "How did you hear about us?" without upgrading to a paid subscription, it looks amazing and it's free. You can't beat that!

Tigbul's Variety

I like the app. I have it placed on bottom of screen for anyone who needs to ask a question. Which I believe people will respond to better. Tigbuls-variety

RayZoo

RayZooFootball

Love this app, we really didn’t feel comfortable displaying direct email addresses on our site, this app solves that problem so easily. A great way for your customers to get in touch. A Star, best out there and it’s FREE!

Multiniverso

Me encanto esta app. Aün en su versión libre tiene mucho valor, ufff, sin duda alguna es ideal para las tiendas pequeñas, y les recomiendo que salten al de pago, ya que la calidad es muy buena.

hugetextensions

very goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Bellissimo International

use this app its the best easy to install and can set up the way u want super cool and easy to use get this app

J.W. Renfroe Pecan Co.

Very easy to use, after trying 3 other similar apps, this one did the job. USER-FRIENDLY!!! I am no expert either.

Jeebesshop

easy to use, actually really clean look, one thing I don't like that is showing the Zotac logo in the left bottom corner thas all. The only thing is that logo showing.

Miss Sunshine

Great app for adding a contact us form to your online store. Very easy to set up! I loved that you can change the background, add the form to your main menu, etc.