Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Bold Addictions™ | Jewelry & Accessories

Been using this app for about a year now, switched themes with Shopify and didn't realize this app wasn't connected... The contact form my new theme was using from a simple "page" with contact added as a "theme". That form gave me major spam. Didn't realize my Zotabox app wasn't "live" until I sent myself a message from the contact form that was on my website! It was the same format as all the spam I was getting, made me realize something wasn't right. After going into the Shopify "page" I created with the contact "theme", I turned that off, saw the instructions from Zotabox how to correctly install this app and BAM! Now, I'm back to my regularly scheduled program. Truly a lesson learned. I highly recommend this app, it works, its easy and it keeps your stress level down (do not depend on the contact us option on the Shopify theme "page").

Quatro Dream

nice app and really helpful and easy to use and install and have a lot many features which is useful.

Semraascioglu.store

I used this app to perform my Google Adds and organize my shop .I am happy to find it.As I just started working on it ,I don't have any feedback yet.But it looks I will be very happy with my decision.
Thank You!

Amber Moon

I just added this app and love it so much already! It's so easy to use and format. Thank you so much!

iMani Skincare

I used this app to add a contact function to my website. It was SUPER easy to use - love the result!

Fit N Trendi

Super easy to configure. I am a new website owner and just starting out with websites and configuration. This app makes it so easy to configure the contact us forms with step by step instructions. Brilliant!

Paracon Consultants Corp.

Awesome tool. Very easy to use. I even can't stop playing with it.
I embedded it to some of my product pages.

Studio Ineśka

Super easy to set up, and it is excellent for a free app. I like the quick and straight forward customisation and colour-matching to my website. Highly recommend!

sale

Love this app does not bog down page speed with coding is functional and does what it says with great options like color match to page etc...

men2day

It's the best I've found and it allows me to create all I need.
As a comment, to establish a communication, Facebook Messenger works well, but the client has to use a Facebook account to establish the conversation