Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

The Creative Item

This guys are extremely take caring. I had an issue and was extremely angry with them but they work untiringly until solve and amend the error, they keep track of my problem even days later.

Black Velvet Sydney

Easy app to get started with shipping rates. complex rule building available. www.bvsydney.com

The Indulge Store

Customer service is phenomenal! Very new to using Shopify and this app works like a charm.

Outdoors Tactical

This app has absolutely been a life saver. Not only is it super easy to set up it also works great regardless what you are trying to do.

Recently I have had to hit up support about some complex shipping issues i was having ( trying to only ship to some countries but not others at different rates.. so on.. ) & the support team (Peter) was kick a** at helping me out. Not only was he super responsive via email but when i couldn't figure out something I gave him access to my store and with in a few hours it was all set up and running smoothly.

I highly recommend this app!

Playercups

Was in need of an app that had fixed pricing for each product and this app saved the day! It's super easy to use and works excellent.

This app and most other shipping apps require the 'real-time carrier' feature to be enabled on your Shopify store. If you are paying Annual for your plan, you can open a chat support session with Shopify to have them add that feature for you at no cost.

Clowncoffinsart

I use this with the Printify and Printful app, and it was an easy setup. Tutorials are easy to understand and follow. Great service

Milk Eggs

works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Sealife

Simple, yet powerful. This app gave me exactly the features I was looking for. I needed to have both fixed rates and variable rates. But I also needed to have rates that were excluded from free shipping. Thank you for this solution.

Lifesbest

Very easy to set up. It's flexible enough to cover a range of possibilities the basic shipping table can't begin to touch. And, the support is legendary. A problem came up that turned out to be something else, yet the Better Shipping tech support was willing to get in there to help figure it out. Great app, great support.

Petalcupcakes

Amazing App, its a perfect fit for my cupcake cupcake where we need to be able to charge by suburb.

As we have a product which gets delivered on a fragile/same-day courier service the rates vary by over $40, even with over 30 postcodes loaded this is working exactly as I need.

To top it off the support was first class, Andrew was a super star who went out of his way to help out whenever I sent a request or issue. I couldn't have asked for more and would recommend 100%