Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 14, 2020

I just installed this app and trying to set up in the dashboard, the customer service pop up says hi and offers quick service to help to check the app installation and guide me in some bot setting, this is never happening before when I install others app in Shopify. Great customer service, worth the price!

Mossac
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 12, 2020

amazing support super fresh desing shown on your website it also adds trust because customers recognize the facebook logo. and easy to understand for beginners

LinaLova
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited March 5, 2020

I used the app my self and its very easy to use. i run in some minor problems so i contacted the customer service and they fix my problem in just a minute kudos to this team. Definitely worth subscribing. This rocks. thanks a lot.

COAL Essentials
Philippines
January 11, 2020

App ótimo, super intuitivo, fácil de entender e com certeza otimiza as vendas! Parabéns a toda equipe.

DK Lab
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited January 9, 2020

I Love this app! Very easy setup and user-friendly. They have a REAL LIVE support team that will help you set up, and even give you a suggestion for your online store. I 100% recommend them. I love all the features this app has to offer.

The Southern Charmed Boutique
January 8, 2020

So friendly app, really like it! The support is on highest level! Everything's working like it needs to. Recommend!

Peponly | Gifts&Accessories
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 8, 2020

I love that this app! It delivers the services of three apps that I would typically download, all in one! By far my favorite feature is the outstanding customer service though. The team has a genuine drive to help grow my business while also improving their own to make my experience that much better.

Green Duck Soup
January 7, 2020

This app is great! Had amazing support, and the idea behind app is genius. Definitely recommend!
P.S: Better than Wheelio app

airpocase
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 7, 2020

This app rocks so glad I found it. Very easy to use. Also, customer service is amazing. The team was willing to help me the moment I signed on. Keep on the good work!!

Pouchie
Time spent using app: 24 days
January 6, 2020

Okay I haven't yet started with their app. But for a start their customer service is willing to go lengths to help you out! And for the app I must say it got good potential to increase your sales through the messenger channel.

morshopping.com