Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 23, 2019

support client présent vraiment o top si vous avez un besoin et appli fonctionne simplement sans codage tous automatisés super produit pour travailler avec faceboook

Shopeazy
France
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 23, 2019

It is just amazing. Been looking for an app like that for weeks and I finally found it. Beyond my expectations! And the customer support live chat it's mind blowing!

Tu tienda cristiana
Spain
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited December 23, 2019

Incredible features, really helpful in addition the customer support is incredible, they literally answer within seconds! well done Super

Pace Candy
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 21, 2019

Simple and elegant. Very easy to set up, does what it promises and customer service has been very helpful.

GoodPostureNow
Denmark
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 20, 2019

This app is honestly so much better than some of the paid apps out there!!! I am so glad i discovered this. The developers are very helpful and regularly communicates with the user about any problems. The app is also able to pick up your theme color of your website which is honestly a life saver for me. definitely recommend!!

Lümis
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited December 19, 2019

Just installed! so far so good! instant support, it's not a bot haha!! Vinayak on to my queries instantly! very nice looking app and easy to use! haven't put live yet but feels good thus far, cheers

Boom Ravers
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 19, 2019

I really like this app. It was very easy to set up. The live chat is very helpful,quick response. I would recommend it to any one that want to advance there Shopify Store.

Comfort Homes Houseware
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
December 18, 2019

What an amazing App. This is a combination of 3 Apps in one. Really amazing job! Works nice and I recommend it to anyone!

GT collection
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 16, 2019

Awesome job, thanks to Vinayak for being helping me, you all are the best, also he was being super helpful, always supporting me.

QualBuy
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 16, 2019

This is a great app, we have been using it for almost a month, there is no problem in it. I recommend downloading it

Million Plaza