Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

FB+WA Business API- Chat, Abandoned Cart, Bulk Message, Popups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pace Candy

Incredible features, really helpful in addition the customer support is incredible, they literally answer within seconds! well done Super

GoodPostureNow

Simple and elegant. Very easy to set up, does what it promises and customer service has been very helpful.

Lümis

This app is honestly so much better than some of the paid apps out there!!! I am so glad i discovered this. The developers are very helpful and regularly communicates with the user about any problems. The app is also able to pick up your theme color of your website which is honestly a life saver for me. definitely recommend!!

Boom Ravers

Just installed! so far so good! instant support, it's not a bot haha!! Vinayak on to my queries instantly! very nice looking app and easy to use! haven't put live yet but feels good thus far, cheers

Comfort Homes Houseware

I really like this app. It was very easy to set up. The live chat is very helpful,quick response. I would recommend it to any one that want to advance there Shopify Store.

GT collection

What an amazing App. This is a combination of 3 Apps in one. Really amazing job! Works nice and I recommend it to anyone!

QualBuy

Awesome job, thanks to Vinayak for being helping me, you all are the best, also he was being super helpful, always supporting me.

Million Plaza

This is a great app, we have been using it for almost a month, there is no problem in it. I recommend downloading it

Smart Sphere

GREAT APP!

must have on any store + ITS FREE!
Facebook marketing is becoming so much bigger than email lists so it's only going to benefit everyone's store.

Easy to use, great support all round 5*

Curaloe USA and Canada

Very nice application! Easy to install with many options and the customer support team is very friendly! Would definitely recommend using.