Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

by BiteSpeed

FB+Whatsapp Abandoned Cart Recovery+Chat. 100 FREE WA Messages

nuBANDS

Very pleased with the service as of now. Seems to be working as expected. The beauty about it I can follow up with abundant checkout and cart via What's app and FB

Alon Clothing

This app helps me to improve my customer experience. Really great support and amazing team. Easy to install and easy to use. I recommend to all.

Jegaro Store

Es buena aplicación, me ayuda mucho con mi negocio, si tienes página de Facebook y quieres explotar de marketing esta es una app inteligente que te dará más facilidad para hacerlo, en cuanto al soporte técnico, son buenos. Muy buenos.

Extrachic

helpful ppl, especially Aman Mishra ..Thank you very much for this app!
I recomand to install the app .

FLETstore

Great app. Very good support, recomendation and show some nice trick to us while set up the website.

Shopsster

Good experience with this app and at par with the competition in the market. Service attitude is excellent, your are covered. Go with it!

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

Great customer service and functionality. I look forward to exploring all the things this app can do.

CE digital downloads

This was my first go at setting up my store and this app was easy to install, The chat help was great and talked me through everything nothing was to much trouble would highly recommend.

Streetsmartapparel.com

The app works great and I love that it is free. I had 1 question that I messaged them on and Vinayak over there responded right away. Vinayak solved my problem right away and he was very service oriented and friendly. This app is great!

Rathi Silks

Excellent App. Very simple to use and an outstanding customer support. Works seamlessly and I'd highly recommend you give this a try !!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17