Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

FB+WA Business API- Chat, Abandoned Cart, Bulk Message, Popups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dorje Teas

Location India

Great app! Quite easy to setup and use all the features. Support from app devs is outstanding- they helped us with verifications as well as best practices. Highly recommend these guys.

Teami Blends UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

This app has helped us automate alot of tedious tasks that helps with conversion and we can see the results. They also went above and beyond to help us with our WA API.

Fab Couture

Location India

Works as it should. Great work keep it up.
Much needed app for abandon cart recovery and will continue to use in future.

Sttylme

Location India

I received very great support from Vidushi to get this setup, it is very easy to use and solves the problem, have many great features.

Moora

Location India

I was looking for a solution to send WhatsApp notifications on our website, and someone in my network suggested Bitespeed. We started using bitespeed at Moora to send abandoned cart notifications on WhatsApp, and for the chat functionality on our website. I must say that it's a fantastic tool, and one must use it if they want to increase sales and enhance the customer experience. Apart from the product, their service is also great. Highly recommended.

Skinvest

Location India

I am still in the onboarding phase to integrate Whatsapp for Skinvest but I am already very impressed with the support that I have received from Bitespeed team! Starting with a thorough demo with Junius who cleared out all the doubts for me while being patient. Special appreciation for Aayush for being super patient and clearing out the verification bit for Skinvest. Going forward, I am certain about one thing and that is: customer support is great therefore, things will always be easy with Bitespeed :) Looking forward to working with the team!

Dressfolk

Bitespeed is a very useful product offering a suite of services to generate better ROI in performance marketing. It also makes customer experience better. The team is super responsive and helps out in all the aspects whenever one reaches out.

Luxury Swift

Wonderful app! Works like a charm. I thank the support team for guiding and helping me on board the app setup. Thanks

PAT RYBOVICH CLASSIC

I just got the app and it looks awesome. And the customer service is right off the charts -- Vidushi is delightful and extremely helpful. I'm not good with techno so she set it all up for me...WOW! 5-stars, highly recommended.

Mitchell USA

Experience with the app has been great. The interface is really good and easy to understand. The team is excellent to help out or resolve issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23