Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts

Messenger, Whatsapp Chat+Carts | Reviews

by BiteSpeed

FB+WA Business API-Abandon Cart+Broadcast. 100 FREE WA Message

Luxury Swift

Wonderful app! Works like a charm. I thank the support team for guiding and helping me on board the app setup. Thanks

PAT RYBOVICH CLASSIC

I just got the app and it looks awesome. And the customer service is right off the charts -- Vidushi is delightful and extremely helpful. I'm not good with techno so she set it all up for me...WOW! 5-stars, highly recommended.

Mitchell USA

Experience with the app has been great. The interface is really good and easy to understand. The team is excellent to help out or resolve issues.

Dream Homely

I use this application for my marketing strategy and this is the first time I use it. The support team will help you to do the setup of the application. They have good services I recommend it to you

Woovly Orders

Decent and easy-to-use UI. Gives you the complete picture of funnels. Also, the Backend team is supportive

Spotstyl

The best messenger platform for creating a WhatsApp notification/automation. You can create any notification or marketing message both quickly and easily, with no coding required. It's a must to have tool for all kind of stores. 100% free to get started. Excellent technical support team. P.S Our returning customer revenue increases by 114% after using this tool.

Shocking Pink

Eu utilizo este app na minha loja, ele funciona de forma gratuita para chat via facebook messenger e whatsapp e diga-se de passagem, funciona muito bem!
Assim que tiver a loja configurada irei testar as outras opções pagas que apresentam um período de teste grátis de 14 dias.
Precisei de atendimento apenas uma vez para saber onde traduzir a mensagem de boas vindas e fui atendido na hora via chat, atendimento excelente! A opção de editar e traduzir estava na minha cara e eu não havia visto.
Recomento 100% este app.

INS | Online Fashion Free Shipping Clothing, Dresses, Tops, Shoes

very good customer support, very responsive and quick to answer any of my questions! Best customer service for any app on Shopify. keep up the good work

Trendy Libaas

I used this app to recover abandoned cart and it really helped me in doing so. I would highly recommend this App.

Zizira

I must say the experience is awesome. It really helps to get new customer opt in, aswell as pushes the sales. The features are amazing and the team are really helpful. I wish to come up with more features that can help improve customer expereince. It was quick and easy setup. Really satisfied. Thanks Tanul for all your help. Regards - Team Zizira.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22