Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wilder & Davis

Simran did a great job for us! Thanks again!
Simran a fait un travail exceptionel ! Merci encore !!!

December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Simran was there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget, if you need us we are there to help!

Keto Wines

FYI this app doesn't automatically integrates with Streamline theme(from Shopify) but I contacted the support. In my experience support was better via email than chat and Rushit directed my ticket to the developer team and they installed all the code I think in a day. I am also currently dealing with some specific issues we need to set up in the app so the support has been great. As soon as we are using the app in the shop will update how it works but for now very happy with the service.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that our support team was there to help you and that Rushit was there to assist. Our support team will be there when you need us!

love dog republic

Amazing!!! Could not be any happier with how my situation was handled!! Guarav was so patient and kind & walked me through everything!! Thank you so much!!!❤❤

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that Guarav was able to help you with everything you needed, it's always pleasure for us to help. Everything looks great!

Rowe Casa Organics

So far this app has been great for our store. I needed some help up front to get it installed on our third-party theme, but once installed it's been working just like it said it would. It can take some work to style like you need it, but overall it does the trick!

December 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are really happy to hear that our app is working for you and that we were able to help with the install. It is looking great!

O-FIVE RARE TEA BAR

Usman has been very helpful, twice. The app is now set up; I'll have more feedback about the app within one month.

December 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are really glad that Usman was there to help you and very excited that Bold subscriptions is ready to go on your store! We are always there to help if you need us.

Creative Mojo Studio

Cody had excellent customer service and was prompt. He got my problem solved in a matter of a few minutes. Thank you Cody!! You're awesome!

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. Cody is awesome! Thrilled to hear that he was able to provide great customer service.

LaLa Horse LTD

Simran was absolutely AMAZING!! Came right in and, within 15-mintues, had my whole problem solved in an almost effortless (on my end) way! I couldn't be happier. Simran is a STAR!!!! Thank youuuuuu a million :)

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Simran was able to help you out and so quickly! Our team will be there to help you when ever you need us.

Prince Design

Customer support was great in helping me fix my problem. They were patient and kind and walked me through every step. Thank you Simran

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that we were able to fix the problem you were experiencing. We will be there if you ever need us!

Brazilian Gold Coffee

I spoke with Priyanka & Gagandeep at customer support who really helped out speedily and with care. Customer service is great! This is one of the main reasons I like Bold Subscriptions!

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that Priyanka was able to help you. We will be there to help you if you ever need any more assistance! Very excited to see the success of your subscriptions!

Sonny Boy Jerky Co.

I was very weary at first to do the chat support, but Clifford did an amazing job in guiding me through the Bold Subscription process. He was very efficient, polite, and the process was very seamless. I appreciate him and thank you Bold!

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are really happy to hear Clifford was able to guide you through the set up process. If there is anything you need assistance with we are always there to help!