Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Droplette Inc.

We have had a bad experience with this app. A glitch in their system resulted in their subscription service promising our customers $0 orders. Use this service at your own risk if you want to be out thousands of dollars.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have cause you. Our team is looking into making sure that your issues are resolved and hoping that we can turn your bad experience into a good one.

DomShades

Horrifying. Has none of the features as the old app, and yet they're upcharging an extra $10. I really hope they allow me to install the old version because this one simply isn't good!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologized for any frustration this may have caused you. We are constantly working on our app to provide more features, merchants like you need.

Virago Candle Studio

UPDATE JULY 2021: still no ability to have pre-paid options, plus it double charges my customers constantly and when i reached out to bold, they basically said you're SOL. this app has tons of potential, but sadly i will be moving on to a different one after the next box cycles out. OLD REVIEW:
I'm extremely excited to add subscription boxes to my website. The ONLY thing I'm not happy about is the inability to add prepaid lengths or give as a gift with the v2 yet. I plan on launching this in March and to give as a gift/offer prepaid lengths of 3-12 months is important to me. I still have 2 months left of my trial period so hopefully those features will become available soon! I am happy with the ease of navigation and ability to directly integrate with my website and shopify payments!

FruitStand Staging

I cannot warn you enough to stay away from this app at this point. Ive actually taken the time to report it to Shopify due to how rushed and poorly designed and INVASIVE it is. This app will INJECT code into your site. The code is NOT namespace, so all of the sudden you will see styling and JS issues. Their support is AWFUL. Their docs are rushed and mention nothing of the injected code or how to remove it. Even after I deleted the app it continued to serve the injected code. I had to redeploy the entire app, which never had their code in the first place, to finally remove it. BUYER BEWARE.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our app. We are continuously working on making our app comprehensive and robust. We really appreciate your feedback!

1 3 Next