Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LASRapp

Still learning the app but your support (i.e., Gaurav) was awesome. I'd hire that tech support for my own customers!

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that Gaurav was there to help, we'll be sure to pass along the kind message. Thank you for choosing Bold!

ShredSkinz

Great App. Very nice and quick customer support. Thank you, Nir for helping us out. He changed the design of our widget in no time!

August 19, 2021

We are so pleased Nir was there to help you. Thank you for your review!

madebymeowusa

Bold has enabled my store to collect subscriptions, and manage them with ease. I was in need of help, and reached out to customer service. Nir assisted me with adding a customer portal to my store - I am very thankful! Great work Nir and I will surely be re-subscribing to Bold for a long time.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that Nir was there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

NOMO

Great customer service by Nir today! We had a bug in the app but he fixed it within minutes of opening up the live chat.

August 18, 2021

Thanks for the review. Happy to hear that Nir was able to find a solution for you quickly.

Tony Thomas Art

Super helpful when I had questions. They answered all my questions. Great app. No issues what so ever!

August 16, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Glad to hear that our team was able to help. Thanks for choosing Bold!

SkincareEssentials

Great customer service! I had a successful promo thanks to them! s/o to Jericho and the rest of the team who are extremely hands on!

August 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you had a successful promo and that Jericho and team were there to provide you the support you needed!

Ecocentric Mom

***UPDATE 08/18/2021*** I have been the neediest customer ever. Gagandeep helped me out most recently and was awesome. Bold customer service has been top-notch! Thank you for helping your PITA customers!! :) ***ORIGINAL REVIEW*** I am on V1 of Bold Subscriptions. Once the full functionality of V1 is on V2, we will migrate over. Customer support is great! Aman has been beyond helpful and quick in helping me work through troubleshooting.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Aman was there to help you find a solution to your issue. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Saving The Amazon

Excelente aplicación y su centro de ayuda es excelente también sería bueno que agregaran más opciones como un precio especial en la primera suscripción

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Appreciate the praise for our Help Centre.

Winners Only Health & Wellness Ltd

Kelsey was amazingly helpful and swift and thorough with her support. Helped me massively! Bold is head and shoulders above their competition

August 5, 2021

Thanks for the kind words. Kudos have been passed forward to Kelsey. Appreciate you choosing Bold. We're always happy to help.

Booty Parlor

The V2 app does seem to have some issues, and as far as I can tell, fewer features than V1. But it does do what it says, and provides a solid tool for subscription sales. I'm hoping that V2 continues to get better and more feature-rich, especially around analytics. More importantly to me as an ecommerce manager, the support is great. They are always kind, helpful, and quick to help out with any problems I have encountered, which is important when you are running a business and need issues resolved quickly. Specifically, I'll name check Kelsey in customer support for helping me with a particularly problematic issue. Very kind, very helpful, even to someone with a complex problem on a Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure yet how I would rate the app on just it's performance, but because of these support interactions, it gets a 5. EDIT/UPDATE: I am coming back to this some time later, just to say that support continues to be amazing. Kelsey, again, helped me understand how we can further customize our Bold implementation. If she hasn't had a raise lately, give her one.

August 3, 2021

Appreciate the review. We're constantly working on building out features for the app. Feedback helps steer our course, as well as gets our team excited for new releases. Kudos have been passed along to Kelsey. Thanks for choosing Bold.