BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Soane Shop

We've used Zetya's BTA (BookThatApp) on a Shopify site for one of our clients (a London based museum) for over a year. The museum has an ongoing programme of ticketed events. Events are both regular - with events several times a week and per day (e.g. tours); and irregular - i.e. one-off events. Some events are paid, some free. Events cover tours, workshops, talks, lectures and group visits. BTA has a multitude of configurable options (and to make the most of it you need to allocate time to learn how to use it properly and to its full potential) and can do a lot more than what we are using it for. With so many use cases and options, it does take time to orientate yourself but so far it's worked extremely well for our/ our client's needs. Zetya/ BTA support is excellent. Rob is a star. Quick and responsive and on the front foot with help and advice. Absolutely first rate. Highly recommended.

Pots & Plants

We have used BookThatApp for several years for our Premium Christmas Tree Delivery Service. Initially a little difficult at first, years ago with getting help/support. But Now we get excellent support. Cudos to Rob especially he has helped us several times. Always gets us running smoothly and also courteous. Recommended

OBSESSION PORTAL

Updating my review :) Everything was just a misunderstanding, i thought support gave me an outdated instruction when i followed it wasn't working it's just because the code lines in my theme is different, well THEY FIX EVERYTHING! I was wrong putting 1 star review due to disappointment, but now I'm making things right. I could say this team is working hard to give FREE BEST APP, I salute your hard work guys!

Koko Cabane

Très bonne appli pour la gestion calendaire d'ateliers par exemple. Il manque juste la possibilité de pouvoir gérer pour un produit les quantités à des dates différentes de manière manuelle.

Grillboats

I could not be any happier with the support staff. This app is flawless if you have a rental business like I do.

Gearbox Adventure Rentals

App functions well enough but customer support SUCKS. I booked with these guys for 6 months and couldn't take it anymore so I found another solution. Every time I had a problem they would respond with "well that's not included but you can pay us more and we'll fix it" or "our app never did that" when functionality would stop working suddenly. Customer service always treated me like an idiot and refused to help while my customers couldn't pay me for my services because of their app. I was paying these guys $20 a month which is almost as much as the entire website and could never get help. Unfortunately, they have a monopoly on the booking market in regards to Shopify so there aren't many other options. My suggestion would be to use a different web platform if you want to rent products. Shopify isn't built to handle rentals easily. It's constantly a workaround to get things to work.

Urban Walkies

A lot of coding involved, poor customer service and support. I was treated like an idiot and quite frankly didn't feel as though they wanted to help me even though I was a paying customer. My website is still down due to their poor support. Please cancel my subscription immediately.

Tula Kula

This developer is amazing! I love the app and it's done everything I expected. The support is absolutely phenomenal. I needed some help with the install and then help with the details of a specific booking about a month later. The responses were quick, informative and thorough. Thanks, Zetya!

Projectdress

Good App for our store but loading problems are regular. the calendar keeps buffering at times and causes problems to process

Amuse Toys

We rely on this a great app to book events, classes,appointments...pretty much anything for our retail store. Easy to customize and schedule anything. Even though the interface is very intuitive, if I am ever in a jam and can't figure something out, they reply very quickly.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9