BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

WearMyWardrobeOut

Brilliant App and fantastic, quick and comprehensive responses from Support. Thanks for all your help setting up and configuring my Shopify

Myriad Experience

I tested about 8 booking apps available in Shopify. BookThatApp is the only one that provided most of our complicated requirements. With Covid, there are lots of restrictions and this produced more complicated scenarios for us. We understand that the out of the shelf product do have limitations and I know that I kept on bugging the support team with a lot of questions. The support team is very quick to respond and very knowledgeable. The only thing that I can think that needs improvement is to provide a timeline for bug submissions. I understand that this is by first come first serve basis. We users would need to know the delivery of the bug so that we could decide if we can wait or if we need to have an alternative. Other than that, the team is great and the app is heaven sent to us.

Wirtestendich

Me being a demanding costumer, I had a great costumer experience with the support team. However, there is Alex from the support team who is on either his/her own personal vendetta, actually does not read the questions I am asking or he/she is lacking costumer obsession. He/she blocked me from the support service, since I told him/her that I will rather wait until another employee is back online again. (I may have send him 50 best tips and tricks for costumer service). I really recommend this app and love the costumer support, but cross your fingers when Alex is answering your call for support. It is unprofessional, does not stand for the high quality service of the app and shines a bad light on the service provided.

Alpha Sound and Lighting

Alex is an absolute legend. Excellent support. Even got a developer to fix issues with my website that was causing issues with bookthatapp. Even though it was outside his scope of work.

Tony Barber Style

Customer care is very great!!
App integrated perfectly on my store with rob about support.zetya.
The best app for booking.

Verte Media

This app is awesome.
It is the main app that drives our web site.
We love the functionality for any kind of booking capabilities. I looked at 7 other apps, all of them were clunky, not working right or did not deliver on the functionality.
Zatya clearly know what they are doing. PS
The tech support is just top notch. I had so many questions and requests and they were able to solve all of them (mostly due to my misconfigurations from so many options that are available).
They were able to find conflicting code with other apps/themes that made life so much easier.
This app/company rocks.

Sherwani King

Great App and amazing customer service. Always respond immediately and the app has been amazing for the last 5 years helping us with thousands of bookings. Thanks Zetya BTA team

The Seafood School at Billingsgate

Really impressed with the speed and help offered by the customer support team at BookThatApp. The 'how to' videos' are very well put together.

DP's Sweet Life

These guys are so great. Their support team is so quick and have helped me so much! The tutorials are fantastic.

Meyer Family Vineyards

For the price, this is the best booking calendar out there! Main emphasis is on their STELLAR support team that I have never waited more than 8 hours for a resolution from. Lots of customizable options, and the team will work with your for what you need on your site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30