BookThatApp

Flexible & Scalable Booking Solutions for all Applications

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Lady Roots Ilha Grande

Bookthatapp. Is very hard to set, the system for settings is not easy, and you need a expert to do it, bookthatapp support is good, but a lot of the support don´t know anything about the app. Error 400 is a big issue for this app, i have try to get help from that problem in 45 dags, but i giv up. Peter

January 9, 2022

Dear Peter Nilsson of Lady Roots Ilha Grand,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Unfortunately this review is not accurate.

BookThatApp installs with 1 click and can certainly be installed and configured by a merchant without any expert help.

The 400 error in question was related to the Shopify checkout and not our app. We advised you of this several weeks ago and suggested rolling back your theme's cart changes, which had been significantly modified by a third party developer.

We know the app works well with an unmodified version of the Debut theme and doesn't return any errors. If you want to upload an unmodified version of the Debut theme, we'll be happy to demonstrate this for you.

We stand by the quality of our app and our support.

The Support Team @ Zetya

Praticus Creations

This App is awesome! I thought i was gonna have the worst time ever and then Albert in the Customer Service Chat spent 5 minutes and fixed my whole issue. Even admitted that it was a small issue on their end and that it shouldnt happen again. Thanks Albert!!!

Ottawa Glassblowing Co-op

We use this app to organize glass blowing classes and courses. The interface for creating the classes is intuitive. Sometimes it can get confusing having both Shopify and BookThat involved, for eg when someone cancels their registration on Shopify we have to manually delete the participant on BookThat. Great support by chat though!

December 16, 2021

Hi Ottawa Glassblowing Co-op,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it!

We did want to clarify that when you cancel an order in Shopify, the corresponding booking in BookThatApp is automatically deleted. There is no need to manually delete the booking in the app.

If you need further information about the integration between BookThatApp and Shopify, feel free to reach out to our support team by chat or email and we'll happy to help.

The Support Team @ Zetya

LitNuts.com

I publish an e-newsletter called LitNuts. Book publishers and authors pay us to advertise their books in our newsletter. BookThatApp has been a great (and economical!) way to accept advertising orders based on availability and manage our advertising calendar.

Lavish Picnics Kamloops

This app has amazing functionality and a plethora of options to choose from. I really appreciated the quick support and responses from the BookThatApp tech team when I was having some challenges!

Hire A Kombi

Great app with plenty of options and flexibility. Really quick and helpful service, would highly recommend

Base Camp

We are using this app to rent campsites. Was a little difficult to get set up, but support was awesome in helping us get it working great.

Glamur

I use this app for my dress rental platform and it is a little tricky and scary at first but I immediately contacted the helpline and Rob was absolutely amazing and he responded so quickly and this app is just amazing and so are the people. Totally recommend. 10/10

Studio Mondine Vessels

Customer service is amazing! With bookthatapp support I was able to include a specific customization for my shop. They are very clear and thorough.

Let's go baby

the customer service is AMAZING. always available and with an almost imediate response. for me this is very important as I'm the only person in the startup so I always look for true and close partners. BTA helps to organize all the rentals that we receive and when we'll be bigger I know I'll take much more from BTA. thank you all!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33