BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Aris Adonis Astrology

I started with the free trial over a year ago and then transitioned to an upgraded plan. I've had a great experience using the app. I changed my theme recently and I couldn't get the code installation instructions to match up with the code in my new theme. I reached out to the help desk and within 24 hours, they were able to integrate the code into my new theme. Rob was very helpful and took care of my problem quickly.

Harmony Harvest Farm

We use this app to allow our customers to pick a delivery date for perishable items and control our daily shipment capacities. It's amazing! The run sheet reports are very helpful and whenever I have an issue their support team always responds quickly and helps me resolve any problems. Would highly recommend BookThatApp!

Cars2go

BookThatApp is unique for websites that require specific rental solutions. I have tried Out several other apps but they do not meet the required needs as they have quite limited options in my opinion. I am very pleased with the team behind the APP - they respond fast and have patience on letting one understand their product. Much appreciation and thanks for making my website working out so well!! Mark Nelson

Travel Rent&Fit

It works well and the support is very quick to answer questions and help. Overall we are having a good experience. Recommended.

Hands and Hearts CPR

This is app is the best appointment scheduling app that I have seen. It is highly customizable. But even better than the app is the customer support. Very quick and responsive. They did an incredible job on doing a custom install on my site. I would highly recommend this app if you're looking for a scheduling app.

Green Bar

Great app, highly configurable which is excellent. Brilliant support team (Rob is a champ!) and quick response times also. Thanks.

Glow Doctor

I would say the customer service for this app is awesome! Alex helped me quicker than you could expect anyone get back to you. Would recommend.

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Great booking app, love that it seamlessly fits into my store! My only complaint is that it's too expensive for the features that we get - understandably so, as there are no other booking apps that can integrate directly on the website like this one. Otherwise, good stuff :)

Dear Fauna & Flora Reiki

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

We are sorry to hear that you feel the app is expensive. Book That App is the most fully featured booking app on the app store so we feel the app is good value. We also offer 24 x 7 customer service (Mon to Fri) which is a service level unmatched by most app developers.

If you feel there are features missing please contact our fast and friendly support team via the Support link in the app and let us know what additional features you would like to see.

We look forward to hearing from you!

YourOnlinePersonalTrainer

I just love the customer service!!! So helpful and friendly and respond quickly! It was a bit tricky setting everything up as I am not IT orientated so it took me a while, but the help was great!

Hi YourOnlinePersonalTrainer

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

We are glad our support team was able to help get you up and running. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need anything further.

NYC Fancy Rides

It is a great app and works well for our tour booking website. Pretty easy to install and configure. You do not have to be tech-savvy to do it. But even if you have some difficulties/questions/tech problems, they are fast to reply and help. Our tours have complicated schedules but we still were able to configure them using app features and functionality. The only drawback for us is that there is no seasonal pricing. But it looks like this is a feature they are currently working on.

Hi NYC Fancy Rides

Thanks so much for leaving us a review!

We are glad to hear you are enjoying the app and that we can accommodate your scheduling needs. We do offer the ability to set seasonal rates for activity-based bookings. If you need help getting started with seasonal rates please contact our support team and we'll be happy to set it up for you.