4.7

Merchants appreciate this booking solution for its robust, customizable features, including adjustable booking fields, reschedule/cancellation options, and flexible hours setting. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and intuitive interface make managing bookings easy. Merchants also highlight the excellent customer service, noting quick responses and issue resolution. The pricing is seen as fair for the value provided.

February 7, 2024

We recently opened up a clothing rental shop and integrated BTA to it. I cannot express enough how fantastic this app is! It is so user friendly and has all the customizable features we would need to manage bookings.

When facing a challenge, questions or needing an assistance their exceptional customer service team was not only quick to response but
also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. This extra service lowers our web developers cost which is a big bonus for a small company.

I would also want to give a big thank you to João R. in customer service.

Meðvitund Studio
Iceland
3 months using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied February 8, 2024

Your review means a lot to us 😊. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a thoughtful and honest review. Also, on behalf of João, Thank you!

January 31, 2024

Great app. Exactly what my business needs. The customer support is amazing and assists promptly to help with install and operation. Perfect for newbies at website building.

Lali and Dash Couture Rentals
6 months using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied February 1, 2024

Your review makes us realize that what we're doing works and we're going in the right direction! Thanks a million for taking the time out of your day to write us a great 5-star review!

February 20, 2024

Amazing customer service. Most customizable booking app I have seen. I tried about 5 different booking apps before I found BTA and I'm so happy I found it! It's a little complex at first, but the support team is amazing, the user guides are very helpful and it's worth it!

Mind's Eye Mystics
25 days using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied February 21, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! We're happy to see that you decided we were the best fit for your business! We look forward to growing together, and to providing you continuous support!

January 12, 2024

This app is very useful and I also got a very good service from D'angelo. He helped implement what I needed and took time to explain to me how to do it, thank you!

Epoxy Chemtec
Almost 2 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied January 15, 2024

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review! Thanks for choosing us, and we look forward to continue serving you 🙂.

February 22, 2024

Great customer service, very quick responses and will manually assist you with any confusion you may have. Thank you Joao!

Amor y Pintar
Japan
About 23 hours using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for giving us the chance to celebrate!

🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Your feedback means a lot to us! We look forward to providing you continuous support 😊!

January 23, 2024

This app was the most compatible with what I needed and they were able to go in and customize it to my liking even more. This made my life so easy because I honestly have no idea what i'm doing, I am still very much in the learning phase.
They reply unbelievably fast and have great customer service skills. Definitely recommend!

The Chantilly Flower
8 days using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied January 30, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a glowing 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and our customer service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Cheers!

March 26, 2024

I LOVE THIS APP. The app is easy to use and the support is 5 five stars. D'Angelo was incredibly helpful! I highly recommend this app to anyone!

Doctora Maria Garcia Lahens
About 2 hours using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your 5 star rating and your great review.

We are delighted that you had a great experience using our app. We appreciate your kind words about our customer service and we believe good customer service is our priority!

December 15, 2023

Just brilliant customer service and help is there when needed. App works perfectly too ;). No bad word to say and have been using for years.

El Diablito
Finland
Over 1 year using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied January 15, 2024

Thanks for your awesome review! And we're happy that you are enjoying our app and our services 🙂!

December 6, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using BookThatApp for my business, and I cannot express enough how fantastic this app is! From seamless integration to a plethora of customizable features, it has truly transformed the way I manage bookings.

The user-friendly interface made setting up my booking system a breeze. I was able to tailor it to fit the unique needs of my business effortlessly.

What sets BookThatApp apart though, is their exceptional customer service team. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, their support team was not only quick to respond but also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. They went above and beyond to ensure I had a positive experience with the app.

Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable. It's evident that they genuinely care about their users and are committed to providing top-notch service. I felt supported throughout the entire process, and their team's expertise added immense value to my business operations.

If you're looking for a reliable and feature-rich booking app with unparalleled customer support, look no further than BookThatApp. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a hassle-free and efficient booking solution. Five stars without a doubt!

Dress Hire NZ
New Zealand
Over 5 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied December 8, 2023

Oh my! From the team at BookThatApp, we are grateful for the time you took out of your day to write us such a well-written review! From the depths of our hearts, thank you for such a detailed and in-depth review of our product and support team.

We appreciate you ❤️

December 5, 2023

BTA hat schon mehrmals mehrere Probleme lösen können. Der Kundenservice ist fast sofort da, sehr höflich, hilfsbereit und lösungsorientiert. Besseren Service gibts nicht. Allein nur deswegen 5 Sterne

housedoll
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied December 6, 2023

Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine ehrliche Bewertung zu schreiben. Vielen Dank vom Mond und zurück! Wir freuen uns, Sie weiterhin bedienen zu dürfen 🙂!