BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Ploughandharrow

I have used this app to help my Pub customers enable takeaway food deliveries. It has helped the kitchens to determine the correct schedule in order to keep their customers satisfied. Rob and Alex have been superb in their support in making this work for us.

TheDolceVitaExperience

I used this app for my online cooking classes that I’m doing now because of COVID. I’m based in Italy with majority of clients in the US
-their app doesn’t have Zoom integration
-their calendar can’t adapt to the time zone of the person booking the class
-requires a paid installation for the regular person that isn’t comfortable with coding
I’m not using Sesami which is able to offer all of the above that their app doesn’t do, and at a similar price. It’s also aesthetically easier from the perspective of the client booking the class, as well as easier

The reason for the one star is that yes they answer messages when you reach out for help but when they do so are condescending. Their installation produced errors in the Narrative theme I just switched to and they said the errors were due to my changes. To give them the benefit of the doubt, I took the time to install a fresh version of the Narrative theme that was untouched, they installed their app and there were errors in my product pages immediately after their app installation. They claimed it was due to the theme, not their fault and were of course condescending/not very nice or client centric. During these times a lot of us our using Shopify to be able to grow or simply stay afloat to survive with the very little business we are getting. We aren’t programmers and rely on the tech people at these apps to help get our business done. This app should be more understanding of that, and I’d say don’t have the best customer service. I’d advise trying other booking apps before committing to them, and so far I’d say my experience with Sesami has been dramatically different in a positive way.

July 3, 2020

Dear thedolcevitaexperience.myshopify.com

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately your review is not accurate

- The app supports Zoom integration

- The app provides an ICS file that translates the time of the booking into the local timezone of the customer

- The app comes with a suite of widgets to support Classes, Courses, Appointments and Product rentals that can be added with one click (no coding required). Alternatively we also offer an embedded version of the app which can be useful if you want to do more advanced customisation.

We install on the Narrative theme several times per week and there are no known issues with this theme.

We understand that you aren’t technical and we tried to provide you a lay person’s explanation of why testing in the Shopify preview page isn’t appropriate.

After providing several hours of support to you including installing and reinstalling the app several times, we decided to move on.

Your response was to call us “idiots” and write a 1 star review with false information. This seems to justify our decision.

The Support Team @ Zetya

academicnetworkofdance

This app is exactly what we needed to transition from teaching in person to teaching on Zoom with a super easy check out. Anytime I had a question or needed help I got a response quickly. I’m very happy.

July 3, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

Space Out Sister

I have had the very best experience with Book That App. The customer service is superb & I cannot recommend Book That App enough. Everything was up & running within hours. Thank you for all the support & great service your App provides. KF

Relax Lounge SPA Västerås

Really powerful booking system with a lot of options for a good price. Best of all is their great support that replies within hours, sometimes minutes!! Always solving oriented and friendly!

Cindi's Boutique

Awesome app and great CS. They get back to you quickly which is one of the most important things when trying to run a business.

Mediv

So far should be the best option for appointment booking Shopify application. Their Technical Support Rob is very supportive and responsive!

lavanilla

Great app for appointment, so many features, plus you will get five star customer service! They are very responsive and helpful

Still Water Alchemy

This App works extremely well. The Support Team is absolutely superb! They consistently get back to you and are very helpful. They saved me hours of stress (literally, they are a Godsend) - 10/10 would recommend.

Auriga

Seems to be working fine. Had a panic attack because everything went down for 30 minutes when I was expecting several visits. Be careful with capacity and resources, it's a powerful tool but easy to misunderstand.

June 2, 2020

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to update your review.

Glad to see that you are up and running with our app! We always like to note that our app, like with most new tech, there is a learning curve.

If you have any questions regarding settings or features please don't hesitate to reach out to our fast and friendly support desk at https://support.zetya.com and we'll be happy to help you.

The Support Team at Zetya