BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Bergo Designs

As we are slowly reopening by appointment only, we needed a stand alone booking calendar so that customers can schedule a time to shop in our retailer store through our Shopify store. It has the functionality we need and should be easy for our customers to use. Support was very quick and thorough. Thanks Rob.

Coachedbydinasty

I used their support team when installing the app on a client's website and it was such an easy and quick experience! Thanks again.

FraminghamWines

If you are in the market for a Booking App for your store, look no further. Great functionality, awesome support and service. We opted for the $29 Install option which is great value for money.

Authentic Homes

Zetya is awesome! While adding functionality to my website another developer broke some custom code BookThatApp by Zetya wrote for me last year. When I contacted Zetya to see if they could determine what happened, they responded instantly, corrected the problem quickly, AND didn't charge me for fixing a mistake someone else made!
Also, if you need appointment booking software their BookThatApp app is stellar.

Bikurious Montreal

During this COVID time I really needed to implement an easy way to schedule and book appointments. This app SAVED my shop. It was super super easy to install and any little issues I have the development team corrected almost immediately.

Paddleworks

makes scheduling easy & at your fingertips... Easy to navigate, avoid conflicts and block out dates

The Bike Project

Customer Support by Rob has been helpful in setting up my products on the app. I think the app could be refreshed in overall look and to make configuration a little bit more intuitive. But the app functions work to my needs.

SugarMoonFarm NS

Our store required booking and tracking. We quickly learned BookThatApp was, far and beyond, the right tool for the job. The level of control and reporting is going to change how our business operates. Their support team is absolutely fantastic too. Within minutes of submitting we had responses and fixes which worked every time. Cheers to the great team at Zetya!

PRL Co

I tested a couple of other apps before this one. This app does all of the things we needed a rental/reservation app to do. I've reached out to support a few times and every single time, the team responded within minutes. I had an issue with the manual install and they not only fixed it immediately, but they kinda went above board to make sure the app was working properly. I was happy with the first couple of support responses, but having reached out to them again and again, and that they were so prompt and helpful, I was compelled to share it here! Definitely worth trying them!

Les Laines Biscotte

If I could give 10 stars, I would!! This app is awesome and the customer service is EXCELLENT!! Thank you for your help Rob!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23