BookThatApp Appointments

Booking app for appointments, classes, and product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

idlepursuits

Location New Zealand

We were using this app to run bookings for our high end rental property. I didn't think it would be difficult. It's stopped working twice, costing us thousands. Shopify needs better app implementation. This is a pain-in-the-ass.

Splendor Beauty Emporium

Warning, just read all the BookThatApp responses in this review area, listen to how they treat their customers, the majority of them have a tone of arrogance and sass. I will honestly say in my 10 years of working with Shopify developers I have never met such a rude customer service rep. Do not use this app. You will come across major issues that they will blame Shopify for, and then Shopify will confirm that it's an issue that they are responsible for. For example: their booking form capture phone numbers but will submit that number to shopify in an international format, which creates a customer from the wrong country and wrong phone number. They blamed that on Shopify but its actually their responsibility, and now nothing is being done to fix it. They want your money, which is why there is no refund option. My first interaction with Bookthatapp support was terrible because the agent was obviously having a bad day and sounded irritated about a simple question i asked. I asked if we can sell retail items and make reservations for services (using their app) at the same time, and can we apply cash on delivery for BookThatApp products only. After some back and forth attempts to clarify the question he proceeded to tell me something along the lines of "if you don't charge for your products then you shouldnt be using shopify or be in business". Later I informed him that he didn't understand our issue and I explained it again, which then he understood and explained that their only concern is booking, not getting us paid. He basically said their job ends at booking reservations, which is confusing because their PRO plan includes payments and deposits. My 2nd experience with customer service was terrible. Extremely rude customer service by a rep "Rob B " who claims to be the manager of all customer service. He scolded me for submitting 3 support tickets when I came across three separate issues at different times which would require that I have clairvoyant abilities to predict when I was going to experience the next problem. Then in the middle of our conversation he interrupted me to state that their policy only allow 20 chat transactions. Shopify was on the phone with me at that time and asked to see his support policy, which he sent us. Nowhere on there mentions anything like that and Shopify agreed with me that he was just being hostile for having a bad day. That was bad enough but later that rep informed us that they're the #1 recommended app on Shopify, and for that reason he implied that he can state any policy he wants. This app is EXTREMELY difficult to setup, and you will run into multiple issues where they will blame Shopify. You will go back and forth between the two companies and nothing will get done. There is NO FREE TRIAL for the pro plan, and that is the plan you want to test before committing to anything. I am positive the PRO plan has even MORE bugs in there that BookThatApp support will refuse to help with and blame on Shopify. You also can't have customer who book subscribe to the shopify newsletter or SMS marketing system. They also blamed that on Shopify. The rude customer service agent didn't send a transcript like he promised, otherwise i would have copy and pasted it here. I do have screenshots that I sent to Shopify management to submit a complaint. Rude and arrogant customer service for an app that requires lots of support. You've been warned.

June 22, 2022

Hi Christian Caballero from Mavens Creative,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We have reviewed your support tickets/chat history and it doesn't appear to match your review. It sounds as if perhaps you are unfamiliar with the Shopify ecosystem which may explain the confusion.

The Shopify customer account integration pulls in the Shopify customer accounts directly from Shopify. If there is an error with Shopify customer accounts then you need to contact Shopify support to rectify the issue.

Payment is also managed by Shopify and they support setting payment options as part of the checkout settings. Shopify doesn't support setting different payment methods based on the product type, but rather allows customers to choose their payment method in the Shopify checkout.

There is a free 2 week trial for all plans so your comments on the lack of a free trial are unfounded. This allows users to fully test all plans prior to committing to a paid plan.

Finally, any order placed via Shopify (including bookings) has the customer information captured (if the customer agrees). This information can then be used for future marketing opportunities.

We have been the top rated booking app on Shopify for more than a decade and stand behind our product and our support. Feel free to have your merchant contact us directly if they need support getting the app up and running. Our support team is very familiar with Shopify functionality and how Shopify interacts with BookThatApp and we'll be happy to get them up and running quickly.

Thanks

The Support Team @ Zetya

Insidr®

Location Germany

So to be honest integration is not always easy and selfunderstanding but the support is always available and is taking care until everything is well set-up to meet the needs of our store. We are happy with the integration now and the support as well. Thank you for your help!

ZEUS X1

A fantastic app, and the best part.... the customer service is incredible. It helps me a lot to set up everything around bookings.

Volleyball Labs

Location Australia

Very powerful app.
It is by far the most customisable app I have come across, once you get used to it.
The support team is very helpful and respond quickly.
Seems difficult to make styling changes to the dawn theme when it comes to placing widgets next to products, however, I maybe just unaware of the proper actions to take.
Highly recommend this app.
Thanks team!

Toolpartner

We needed this app for our power tool rental website and I had a hard time figuring out how choosing a date range would change the price according to the number of days. I started the online chat in the app and 3 min. later BookThatApp fixed it. This app is just what we needed and it works perfectly.

Ioannis Coffee Chef

Great support through chat. Within 15 minutes we resolved all the issues we have except one that needed a developer to help. However even with that one, the customer support provided guidance as to where to fix the issue.

toymonkey

Fantastic support, superb features One stop solution for all renting portal needs... Will recommend for sure

Contorture

This app os PERFECT for my online group and private zoom classes! The integration of booking and zoom links is exactly what I was looking for and fits my site theme beautifully. AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AMAZING: so fast, responsive and attentive…100% GO FOR IT! Contorture.org

Club Privata Online Store

We use Book that app extensively. We had an issue with shopify but Zetya stepped up and fixed the issue for us that no one else could fix. It's wonderful to find customer service that is exactly that, customer service. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34