4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable booking features, user-friendly interface, and flexibility in setting hours and blackouts. It's praised for its reschedule/cancellation feature, individual lead and lag times for each product, and cost-effectiveness. Despite a learning curve, the support team is highly commended for their responsiveness and assistance.

February 27, 2024

We've been using BTA for years as a reliable resource for registrations for our weekly art classes. It's very easy to manage bookings through the website and see daily and monthly bookings at a glance. D'Angelo provided A+ customer support today helping us navigate an issue we were having and got us all set up on a new plan.

GLASSROOM
Almost 5 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied February 28, 2024

Your review means a lot to us. It reminds us that we are doing the right thing, and we're making a positive impact. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this awesome review 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉!

March 21, 2024

We have been using BTA for appox 3 years for our onsite Cooking Classes - While the app has been solid and easy to use - the customer support is without a doubt the best team I have ever experienced. We are always able to connect via chat immediately and the support we get goes above and beyond our expectations.
Most recently Joao quickly resolved an issue we were having and then took the time to add a function for our store that enables us to increase bookings. This was something that we had been struggling with for a while and he created a solution for us that is a game changer! We have worked with Joao, D'Angelo and the rest of the team no matter who you get on chat - they are smart, extremely helpful and pleasent. Thank you for building a team that truly helps businesses thrive.

Babylon Mercantile
Over 2 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied March 22, 2024

Hi 👋, we are glad you are happy with our support team! And thank you for your awesome review! We appreciate you 😊🎉

March 13, 2024

We've been using this app for years to book our classes throughout our season and we love it. We're adding more classes so I needed a few questions answered. D'Angelo was kind and knowledgeable about the app, and was able to easily walk me through my questions. We're happy we found you!

charsawfarms
Almost 3 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied March 14, 2024

Hi there 👋

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and our app! We are also happy to have you on board. Thanks for your awesome review. We appreciate you 🤩!

Best Regards,
BookThatApp Support

March 4, 2024

We're a small business in the UK and have used BTA for around 4 years, since we started ticketing our events for Covid. Having tried various other ticketing systems, there's no question that BTA plugged into Shopify has been the most efficient and cost effective solution for us. Unlike other apps, you get the sense that the team behind BTA are genuinely good developers and the support is excellent - they're very responsive when you need help. Would recommend to anyone.

Kenyon Hall Farm
Almost 3 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied March 8, 2024

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our app and our service! Thanks a lot for your wonderful review!

🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

April 3, 2024

The app is pretty easy to use, for us and for our customers. Customer service and chat have been amazing.

Do Good Sports Club
Almost 2 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied April 5, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 😊🥳

We appreciate your feedback and the time you took to write this for us! You're amazing!!!

February 14, 2024

Awesome customer service by Angelo! BTA works very well for our inflatable rental business.

Jeu Gonflable Québec
Almost 4 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied February 15, 2024

Thanks a million for your feedback 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 !

We are happy that you are satisfied with our customer service, and with our app!

Thanks again! We look forward to providing you with our continuous 5-star support!

March 14, 2024

We use this app for selling classes for which it works very well. Whenever I have had problems getting something set up, the customer support has been excellent and quick to reply, even helping when the issue has been on the Shopify side.

We have accommodations on the same site and I did have to make a work around when we wanted to vary room rates between weekends and weekdays (solution: price at $0 and invoice manually after booking or 52 create manual discounts in Shopify every year) but this is for a small side business and it is a big ask to expect any one app to fulfill all needs.

Threads of Life Studio
Indonesia
Almost 2 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied March 19, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! You gave us a reason to celebrate!

🥳⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

March 11, 2024

Super speedy customer support! We have had a great experience with BTA so far. Good guidance and real humans in the support. Can highly recommend.

BestCoast Outfitters
Over 1 year using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied March 12, 2024

Thanks for your awesome review! We appreciate you and enjoy the rapport that we have with our customers! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our app and our service, and we look forward to continue providing you with excellent service!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

April 2, 2024

Out of all the Reservation apps we have tried this one is the best for the price. The tech support is great! With that said I wish I didn't need to use them as much as I do. Thats the only downer.

Sanibel Candle Company
About 1 year using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied April 3, 2024

One moment while we celebrate ...

🎊⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🎊 🥳

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review! We really do appreciate that you took the time to write your thoughts about your app and our service. We are glad to hear that you are happy with us! We look forward to providing you continued support 😊!

January 31, 2024

I use BTA for a small business I operate selling skiing and snowboarding day-trips from Long Island, NY to a bunch of ski areas in the Northeastern USA. It's fantastic and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a booking platform. It's highly customizable and adaptable and can be tailored to suit almost any situation a person can think of. Best of all, when problems arise, their tech support staff is excellent. They're quick to respond, always very friendly and, above all, they know their stuff! They always have an answer to my question and a fix for my problem. I give my highest endorsement to BookThatApp!

Island Snow Bus
About 5 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied February 1, 2024

Hi there 👋

Thanks for putting your fingertips to the keyboard to produce a masterpiece! We appreciate your honest review, and the time you took to write this for us. We are also happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and the support that we provide!

Thanks again for your review! We look forward to offering you continuous support! Have a great day ahead!

-BTA Support Team