BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Historic Jefferson Hotel

I have now used this app to run my hotel booking with for 5 months. The app itself is great, has some lag time in updates, but overall pretty good. The tech support however is another issue. I've had about 7 experiences with tech support and they were all horrible. First off there is no phone contact so you will only be conversing via email. This option would be fine as they get back with you quick enough but they only get back with you almost always asking for more information. It states very clearly that you are to provide links or screenshots of the issue you are having. I like to use screenshots so that is my preferred way of communicating. Well they need to just remove this option because they don't use screenshots, trust me on this, I'll send you my conversation with them. The last interaction, which prompted this review, was mostly about how they (Alex) couldn't view my screenshots and kept asking for links. I asked them to view the screenshots on another source as I have tried on many other sources and it worked fine. My suggestion was ignored and I was repeatedly asked for links. It's a little hard for someone to understand an issue with a link. For example the link they were asking for was to a calendar that has a months worth of information on it. They would have to go through the entire month to figure out where my issue is, when with a screenshot it's right in front of them. I even sent a link and got no response to my issue, which finally fixed itself as it was simply a matter of the system being lagged. All I wanted was a quick answer but I was dealing with the difficult ways to communicate. When I first signed up for this app it was the only booking option, now there are several others, with phone support available. I'd suggest using the other apps if you think you will run into issues. You can email me via historicjefferson@yahoo.com if you want to see my experience with them or have any questions.

November 25, 2020

Hi Historic Jefferson

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We have reviewed your support ticket and unfortunately your review is not completely accurate. The screenshots you provided in your ticket were unreadable so we asked you to provide a link to the product, booking or blackout in question. The link you did send showed all bookings and we weren't able to determine which product or booking you were referring to in your email.

Asking a merchant to provide the necessary information to be able to troubleshoot is a reasonable request and we stand by the quality of our customer service.

The Support Team @ Zetya

Hogs Back Brewery

Excellent app that provides great value for money! We had a number of setup questions that were answered super quickly. Thank you Rob for all your help.

Tandem Boogie

We needed a simple platform for offering Tandm Surf product rentals on our website and to also show our dealers how EASY it is to do the same in their business. This APP keeps it simple for our customers and our dealers are now adding it to their website. We started renting Tandm Surf boards right away along with the security deposit collected at checkout.

Nakkertok

Works like a charm. A little difficult to set up but support was fantastic. Follow up was also appreciated. Thanks very much.

Wonder Adventures

this app has helped us to easily use shopify to book all our christmas online events with multiple dates and timeslots. it is easy to set up and the support team are super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

Aris Adonis Astrology

I started with the free trial over a year ago and then transitioned to an upgraded plan. I've had a great experience using the app. I changed my theme recently and I couldn't get the code installation instructions to match up with the code in my new theme. I reached out to the help desk and within 24 hours, they were able to integrate the code into my new theme. Rob was very helpful and took care of my problem quickly.

Harmony Harvest Farm

We use this app to allow our customers to pick a delivery date for perishable items and control our daily shipment capacities. It's amazing! The run sheet reports are very helpful and whenever I have an issue their support team always responds quickly and helps me resolve any problems. Would highly recommend BookThatApp!

Cars2go

BookThatApp is unique for websites that require specific rental solutions. I have tried Out several other apps but they do not meet the required needs as they have quite limited options in my opinion. I am very pleased with the team behind the APP - they respond fast and have patience on letting one understand their product. Much appreciation and thanks for making my website working out so well!! Mark Nelson

Travel Rent&Fit

It works well and the support is very quick to answer questions and help. Overall we are having a good experience. Recommended.

Hands and Hearts CPR

This is app is the best appointment scheduling app that I have seen. It is highly customizable. But even better than the app is the customer support. Very quick and responsive. They did an incredible job on doing a custom install on my site. I would highly recommend this app if you're looking for a scheduling app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27