BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Release

I really love how easy navigated the app is! If I’m need of any help the book that app support team are excellent. On a couple of occasions I have submitted a request and got a response straight away from a lovely chap called Rob, he has been very helpful in solving any issues I have and his speed of response is top notch! Cheers Rob

January 14, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that I was able to assist you in getting up and running.

Best of luck with your online store!

-The Zetya Support Team

Morgan and Me Interiors

Works like a dream on my website. Great support service. Quick turnaround time and the team solved the problem. The $25 support option is well worth the money!

DeliveryRentalServices, LLC

I used the app for a rental site I was working on. They had a great support team that answered all of my question in a timely matter. Highly recommend this app to anyone doing rentals on Shopify.

Rivers To Lakes

Holy Buckets! I have been looking for a good rental program for 3 years. Finally I found this one. The support team is super responsive and great to work with. The user experience in the setup is well thoughout and the fact that it connects to my available inventory is a hug problem solver for my business.

Votwo

Love this app and use it for booking event entry slots. The support is very good and prompt. Definitely recommend.

Historic Jefferson Hotel

I have now used this app to run my hotel booking with for 5 months. The app itself is great, has some lag time in updates, but overall pretty good. The tech support however is another issue. I've had about 7 experiences with tech support and they were all horrible. First off there is no phone contact so you will only be conversing via email. This option would be fine as they get back with you quick enough but they only get back with you almost always asking for more information. It states very clearly that you are to provide links or screenshots of the issue you are having. I like to use screenshots so that is my preferred way of communicating. Well they need to just remove this option because they don't use screenshots, trust me on this, I'll send you my conversation with them. The last interaction, which prompted this review, was mostly about how they (Alex) couldn't view my screenshots and kept asking for links. I asked them to view the screenshots on another source as I have tried on many other sources and it worked fine. My suggestion was ignored and I was repeatedly asked for links. It's a little hard for someone to understand an issue with a link. For example the link they were asking for was to a calendar that has a months worth of information on it. They would have to go through the entire month to figure out where my issue is, when with a screenshot it's right in front of them. I even sent a link and got no response to my issue, which finally fixed itself as it was simply a matter of the system being lagged. All I wanted was a quick answer but I was dealing with the difficult ways to communicate. When I first signed up for this app it was the only booking option, now there are several others, with phone support available. I'd suggest using the other apps if you think you will run into issues. You can email me via historicjefferson@yahoo.com if you want to see my experience with them or have any questions.

November 25, 2020

Hi Historic Jefferson

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We have reviewed your support ticket and unfortunately your review is not completely accurate. The screenshots you provided in your ticket were unreadable so we asked you to provide a link to the product, booking or blackout in question. The link you did send showed all bookings and we weren't able to determine which product or booking you were referring to in your email.

Asking a merchant to provide the necessary information to be able to troubleshoot is a reasonable request and we stand by the quality of our customer service.

The Support Team @ Zetya

Hogs Back Brewery

Excellent app that provides great value for money! We had a number of setup questions that were answered super quickly. Thank you Rob for all your help.

Tandem Boogie

We needed a simple platform for offering Tandm Surf product rentals on our website and to also show our dealers how EASY it is to do the same in their business. This APP keeps it simple for our customers and our dealers are now adding it to their website. We started renting Tandm Surf boards right away along with the security deposit collected at checkout.

Nakkertok

The app has worked very well for the application I'm using it for, the support and answering of various questions over the past couple of months has been quick, accurate and very helpful. After a bit of a learning curve from my end (with lots of help from support), I now know how to change the parameters quite quickly and adding other products has been pretty easy.
Happily recommend.

Wonder Adventures

this app has helped us to easily use shopify to book all our christmas online events with multiple dates and timeslots. it is easy to set up and the support team are super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.