BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

nitzafy

Hello, everyone who reads this comment I want to tell you that bta is an incredible app! 100% recommended, it will make your store easy for your customers to use and it also has many options according to your needs, it is worth integrating this app in your store, do not think about it.

Their technical support is very friendly and they really support you to make your project look incredible, sincerely it is a quality company and I would recommend adding to their store more than a thousand times.

UNLIMITED

I recommend this App 100%!
Awesome quick and professional customer service from Rob and Alex!
They customized my whole calendar with colors, booking dates and bundles and fixed everything that I asked for within hours (and I asked a lot)
This App is such a relief and it makes everything very easy!

Thanks guys, you did a great job!

TruEdge Lawn Care

I use BookThatApp (BTA) for scheduling. I reached out to BTA support for installation of the coding and their response time is very fast. Rob installed exactly what we needed for our Shopify store within 24 hours. This is the best support I had from an app support so far. Rob provided excellent customer support. Will recommend this BTA app to others.

INDIVIDUAL36

this was my first experience with book that app and I have to say that it’s was pleasurable one. I had trouble setting things up so I reached out to customer service, Rob was so helpful he fixed my issue and helped me understand what the problems were. I feel he Rob went above and beyond. He even went as far as to go into my store and fix things himself, with my permission of course. I would definitely recommend this app. Thank you book that app.

Ploughandharrow

I have used this app to help my Pub customers enable takeaway food deliveries. It has helped the kitchens to determine the correct schedule in order to keep their customers satisfied. Rob and Alex have been superb in their support in making this work for us.

TheDolceVitaExperience

I used this app for my online cooking classes that I’m doing now because of COVID. I’m based in Italy with majority of clients in the US
-their app doesn’t have Zoom integration
-their calendar can’t adapt to the time zone of the person booking the class
-requires a paid installation for the regular person that isn’t comfortable with coding
I’m not using Sesami which is able to offer all of the above that their app doesn’t do, and at a similar price. It’s also aesthetically easier from the perspective of the client booking the class, as well as easier

The reason for the one star is that yes they answer messages when you reach out for help but when they do so are condescending. Their installation produced errors in the Narrative theme I just switched to and they said the errors were due to my changes. To give them the benefit of the doubt, I took the time to install a fresh version of the Narrative theme that was untouched, they installed their app and there were errors in my product pages immediately after their app installation. They claimed it was due to the theme, not their fault and were of course condescending/not very nice or client centric. During these times a lot of us our using Shopify to be able to grow or simply stay afloat to survive with the very little business we are getting. We aren’t programmers and rely on the tech people at these apps to help get our business done. This app should be more understanding of that, and I’d say don’t have the best customer service. I’d advise trying other booking apps before committing to them, and so far I’d say my experience with Sesami has been dramatically different in a positive way.

July 3, 2020

Dear thedolcevitaexperience.myshopify.com

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately your review is not accurate

- The app supports Zoom integration

- The app provides an ICS file that translates the time of the booking into the local timezone of the customer

- The app comes with a suite of widgets to support Classes, Courses, Appointments and Product rentals that can be added with one click (no coding required). Alternatively we also offer an embedded version of the app which can be useful if you want to do more advanced customisation.

We install on the Narrative theme several times per week and there are no known issues with this theme.

We understand that you aren’t technical and we tried to provide you a lay person’s explanation of why testing in the Shopify preview page isn’t appropriate.

After providing several hours of support to you including installing and reinstalling the app several times, we decided to move on.

Your response was to call us “idiots” and write a 1 star review with false information. This seems to justify our decision.

The Support Team @ Zetya

academicnetworkofdance

This app is exactly what we needed to transition from teaching in person to teaching on Zoom with a super easy check out. Anytime I had a question or needed help I got a response quickly. I’m very happy.

July 3, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

Space Out Sister

I have had the very best experience with Book That App. The customer service is superb & I cannot recommend Book That App enough. Everything was up & running within hours. Thank you for all the support & great service your App provides. KF

Relax Lounge SPA Västerås

Really powerful booking system with a lot of options for a good price. Best of all is their great support that replies within hours, sometimes minutes!! Always solving oriented and friendly!

Cindi's Boutique

Awesome app and great CS. They get back to you quickly which is one of the most important things when trying to run a business.