BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Green Bar

Great app, highly configurable which is excellent. Brilliant support team (Rob is a champ!) and quick response times also. Thanks.

Glow Doctor

I would say the customer service for this app is awesome! Alex helped me quicker than you could expect anyone get back to you. Would recommend.

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Great booking app, love that it seamlessly fits into my store! My only complaint is that it's too expensive for the features that we get - understandably so, as there are no other booking apps that can integrate directly on the website like this one. Otherwise, good stuff :)

Dear Fauna & Flora Reiki

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

We are sorry to hear that you feel the app is expensive. Book That App is the most fully featured booking app on the app store so we feel the app is good value. We also offer 24 x 7 customer service (Mon to Fri) which is a service level unmatched by most app developers.

If you feel there are features missing please contact our fast and friendly support team via the Support link in the app and let us know what additional features you would like to see.

We look forward to hearing from you!

YourOnlinePersonalTrainer

I just love the customer service!!! So helpful and friendly and respond quickly! It was a bit tricky setting everything up as I am not IT orientated so it took me a while, but the help was great!

Hi YourOnlinePersonalTrainer

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it!

We are glad our support team was able to help get you up and running. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need anything further.

NYC Fancy Rides

It is a great app and works well for our tour booking website. Pretty easy to install and configure. You do not have to be tech-savvy to do it. But even if you have some difficulties/questions/tech problems, they are fast to reply and help. Our tours have complicated schedules but we still were able to configure them using app features and functionality. The only drawback for us is that there is no seasonal pricing. But it looks like this is a feature they are currently working on.

Hi NYC Fancy Rides

Thanks so much for leaving us a review!

We are glad to hear you are enjoying the app and that we can accommodate your scheduling needs. We do offer the ability to set seasonal rates for activity-based bookings. If you need help getting started with seasonal rates please contact our support team and we'll be happy to set it up for you.

None

Great app, bad support. Didn't work with my theme and I had to get the theme developer to modify the app code to be compatible. It's a problem with the way the app selects variant drop downs - it has to be customized for each theme. It would make MUCH more sense to have this be an option in the admin panel and allow each install to input the selector for the variant dropdown.

Recommend the app, not the support.

August 29, 2020

Dear PDQ Equipment (https://pdq-equipment.myshopify.com/)

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Please refer to our earlier response to Drew from youzag.com and our Terms of Service for what is covered under our no charge support.

We stand by both the quality of our app and our service.

Thanks

Adventure Sports USA

Excellent app to allow for rentals of equipment and booking of appointments / tours. It is fairly simple to use but there are a few things which are not immediately obvious when setting up products/resources/staff. This is made up for by the extremely quick customer service who are available almost all of the time, so I have given this app 5 stars. If you find it overwhelming to start with, their knowledge base is very complete and their customer service staff will help you to iron out anything you an't figure out on your own.

Hi Adventure Sports USA

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it.

We are glad you are finding our support helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime!

Ragmarsh Camping

We used this app to set up bookings for a pop up campsite. We paid for the installation which I thought was very reasonably priced for an excellent service and well worth the money for an inexperienced user like me. we had a couple of teething troubles (all down to issues at my end, not with the app) which were ironed out very promptly. I would definitely recommend this. It looks very nice when in use too, you can see all the bookings on a month by month basis, to see how many you have each day. We were helped by a chap called Rob who was very efficient and friendly.

Dear Ragmarsh Camping

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

We are glad you are finding our support helpful. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime.

EssayXpress

Did exactly what I told them to do. Super positive and satisfying experience. Highly recommend this app as it not only solves the problem I got but also meets my demand. 5 stars!

Fabric Bash

I am using this app to allow my customers to book time on a rental machine. This is the first website I have ever built so I have very little knowledge with everything. The app was pretty easy to set up and user friendly. If I needed help with something because it was over my head, the support team would always get back to me in a timely manner. I can't say enough about the support team. They were always kind and patient with me. They always made sure the problem was taken care of. Very pleased with everything about this company and product!