BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

DP's Sweet Life

These guys are so great. Their support team is so quick and have helped me so much! The tutorials are fantastic.

Meyer Family Vineyards

For the price, this is the best booking calendar out there! Main emphasis is on their STELLAR support team that I have never waited more than 8 hours for a resolution from. Lots of customizable options, and the team will work with your for what you need on your site.

TravelTräger

Functionality really serves every purpose you can imagine. There are hundreds of ways to customize and I have to put emphasize on the support(!). You get answers in less than 12 hours and the employees are dedicated to solve your problems. Really astonished about that service-level! :-)

ARTualize

It's working great so far - I am on a trial plan and find that the app works for the rental service offered. The customer support is also prompt and professional - I would definitely recommend.

The Find Boutique

I used this app to book appointments for my website - the helpdesk were super efficient, quick and responsive - highly recoomend!

Bubble & Tub

Fantastic APP that has really helped with the performance of our business and the support team are excellent - would highly recommend!

DJ Warehouse Hire

This app is fantastic and helps us with all of our booking needs. The functionality it provides is robust and there's lots of flexibility - they really understand the needs of rental/booking businesses and do a terrific job of accommodating a wide variety of use cases. Rob and the team at BTA were extremely helpful and responded SUPER quickly. They helped me solve my niche issues and I always felt confident. Highly recommend +++

NobleAdvances

We use the app to schedule and compare our offerings. Great app and support. Really enjoy the calendar view and ease of use.

Body Manipulations LLC

This is the absolute best Shopify plug in for booking appointments! We have tried all the booking apps and the others all had deal breaking glitches, bad operation, or just a bad set of info shown to the customer creating constant confusion and babysitting. BookThatApp, is babysitting free. Fully automatic client cancellation and refunds. The customer facing information from this APP is fantastic and easy to customize. There are some parts where you may want to edit code, but not to worry, BookThatApp has easy to follow help to keep you moving forward without support tickets. If I ever did have a question, support was right on it and solved the issue within a day. Of course, external booking services may be more feature rich e and appealing for some, but having the money and the customer data all in one place is GOLD! Now we can keep track of our customer's visits in addition to their purchase history all there in one place. This also makes for a seamless marketing campaign. Thank you Zetya for making booking work within Shopify. With the every changing parameters of Shopify, I know that isn't easy. Thanks for the work!

Recovery Counseling

This is a GREAT app and I would have given it a 5 star review but some of their "Support" person saying that I would be banned from further support if I continued to use all caps in my message. I only used it in two words to add emphasis and not to be insulting in anyway. Alex did more damage to my perception of this company in 5 minutes to tear down all of the positive feelings I had about the company over the past month of setting this service up. Very sad to post this. Update to this review: I was further contacted by email to say that my review was misleading by using the word "threatening" and so I have removed it but now I do feel harassed because I am being individually targeted by this company. Again just hours ago I would have written an Excellent review for this App - it's exactly what I needed and I'm eager to use the subscription model but now I am afraid that I will be unfairly targeted for having expressed my opinion. I urge their support team to focus on helping customers to what is otherwise a GREAT product.

February 12, 2021

Dear Merchant

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Your review however is completely misleading. We did not insult or threaten you in any way.

We politely asked you to refrain from using all caps when communicating with our support desk. The majority of our customers understand this standard internet protocol and appreciate the heads up.

If you believe that writing a malicious review is the right way to respond to a polite request to refrain from using all caps, then so be it.

We stand by our policy to maintain a friendly and constructive support experience for both our merchants and our support staff.

In terms of being "harassed" or "unfairly targeted", these are inflammatory comments that are untrue. You chose to write a public review and we chose to respond to this review with the facts. If you didn't want a public response, then perhaps you should have chosen a different medium to provide your feedback.

The Support Team @ Zetya