BookThatApp

BookThatApp | Reviews

by Zetya Pty Ltd

The #1 Rated App for Appointments, Classes and Product Rentals

Coconut Express

As soon as you install this app, it will show your products as 'no availability' on your calender. So expect a nosedive in sales. The only way to change this is to uninstall immediately. Customer service can only assist if the app is installed, so you are left playing a game of catch 22 with customer service. Oh, and to add to the misery, customer service only respond via email, so you can't solve the issues in real time. Back and forth, cat and mouse. So stupid.

September 2, 2021

Hi Martyn Lewis from Coconut Express!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. However this review is malicious and without merit.

- When installed correctly, the app does not cause “a nosedive in sales”. Your product was configured incorrectly, hence the "no availability message. In prior tickets we also advised you how to install the app and test it without it being live on your product page.
- At various points in your interactions with us you stated that “your app sucks”, called the app “DUMB” and “a 1 star app”. Despite this, we remained polite and professional and were actually in the middle of fixing the issue when you wrote this review.
- Our support team is available by both chat and email and your tickets were answered within minutes.

Your online reputation precedes you, leaving this review even less credible.

The Support Team @ Zetya

ROSE AURA

This app is amazing and does everything you need it to do! After trying two other booking apps which did not work (many double bookings), this app saved the day!! All of the features were easy to set up, and the support was very good at answering all of my questions prior to going live! Thank you so much, it is just what I needed for my business!

House of Wheels indoor action sports

Comparable booking apps cost $600/month. BTA has almost everything. It takes some work to take advantage of all the features, but Support from BTA is fantastic -- quick to respond and very effective and helpful. With other apps, almost every little additional feature costs extra--not with BTA. The world needs more companies like Zetya!

CineDutch

The customer service is the best I've ever experienced! Extremely quick to respond and help resolve issues!

PicSnic

I used this app for few months already and it has been the only one able to accommodate my needs for my unique rental model ( I rent PicSnic around the main parks in Toronto downtown ) I needed it so many different features and thankfully they were able.to provide 80% of them limiting the amount of apps I have to deal with! Also i had several.issies figuring out the set ups and the customers service have always been amazing! Thank you Rob and Alex

Ski The Whites

We added this to our site and are excited to have the ease of use with rental bikes, skis, and more. Their technical support was excellent to dial in our product pages too. Well worth the $25.

Calabogie Motorsports Park | CMP

We like to refer to this app as Bookify ( sorry eh ) - it makes booking our client experiences easy to use on both ends and when we are stuck with a config error the response is quick, friendly and on point.

Perth City Market

Amazing app with so many useful features. The support team is also very helpful and response time is super quick. Highly recommend!

The Haunted Game Cafe

Very powerful software that can be used in a lot of different ways. We used it to create a table reservation system and also events. A big thanks to the customer service team who were great about helping us getting it setup

Barkerville Historic Town & Park

This app was essential to our organization. It does take a lot of learning and initial system setup, but their help desk is very responsive.