BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Canine Aqua Splash

We run a swimming pool for dogs and needed a booking system. We tried them all. After months of messing around with other apps we paid them to install the app on our site. OMG talk about customer service! The app has been flawless and has taken just over 7k in bookings so far. Trust me when I say. This is without doubt the most versatile and smoothest booking system out there with stunning customer support. Don’t waste your time with anything else. Thanks guys. Great job!

Fullski

We are a Ski rental shop, we have choosen to use Bookthatapp to manage our online bookings. Our store still in construction but after several tests, the app seems work very well, and corresponds to what we are looking for. The most remarkable thing is the great costumer service, efficient and fast response. Many thanks to Rob for his support during the set up process. We recommend !

SkiHireShop.com

So I read the support would be good. Pay for the installation because it’s a time saver. After that it’s the best support of any app supplier out there. I’m using about 12. That’s not to say the others are missing something. Bookthat app support us just the best around.

live100percent

Excellent customer service, I had a hard time installing the app but after using their service it was a piece of cake.
It is a bit intimidating to work with an app that you cannot call but after using their customer service I can tell that it's even better than calling.
They reply so quickly !!

Thanks guys!!

August 1, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate the kind words!
-The Team @ Zetya Support

Alchemy Farm

Excellent customer service! Polite and quick.

I tried a few other booking apps but decided on BookThatApp and am happy that I did.

Thanks for your help Alex!

jeanpaulfung

I literally spent a week going through 30 different booking websites and platforms before I settled on BookThat App.

Here are a few of the other ones I tried:

Microsoft Bookings
Calendy
Acuity Scheduling
Checkfront
bookwhen
Sesami
Booking App by Webkul

BookThatApp were the only platform which had the flexibility for my business I needed.
I have jobs ranging from 1 hr to 2 days, all carried out by one person.

Here is a link to my Shopify site if you wanna see what I mean. http://jeanpaulfung.myshopify.com/

The installation / customisation took a bit of understanding and commitment. For those of you without any coding experience at all, I recommend paying for the installation. For only $25 it will make your life so much easier.

It took me a while to understand how their ‘Forms’ worked. Basically, their different forms = different booking time formats. I ended up installing 2 forms with BookThatApp:
Form 2 for my projects which lasted for 2 days
Form 3 for my projects which lasted between 1-8 hours
If you’re unsure which form to use, hit them up and ask. I drew a flowchart explaining what I needed.

Initially I was using the Debut theme, but then decided to change my theme to Prestige. I had to pay the installation fee again (which sucked) but it was completely my mistake because they clearly state it on their installation payment page. I’d recommend being 100% with your theme before installing BookThatApp. The 2nd installation process was quick and easy however. Took about 15 mins + ironing out a few bugs.

In terms of customer service, Rob and Alex and my saviours. I currently have 4 tickets open, each about 10 messages long and they have been nothing but polite and helpful. Even when I thought they were going to tell me to fuck off for asking too many stupid questions, they kept replying promptly around the clock with positive solutions.

I couldn’t be happier with BookThatApp.

Marie Satori

This app is the main utility I use on my website. It helps me book and schedule over thousands of sessions per month. I was torn between using this or Acuity, and BookThatApp has for exceeded my expectations. Also, their customer support is hands down the best. I receive responses and resolutions within 24-48 hours. Thank you!

Gravitee Boardshop

Excellent customer support, super fast response! The best booking app I've found for Shopify. Steve, Gravitee Boardshop

June 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you found our support team helpful!

Happily Ever Borrowed

Customer service has been lacking. We've been using this app for nearly 8 years and were an original user. However, as we update our theme, we're finding constant issues with their help team unable to assist. Their solutions are continually to "find the errors ourselves". Seeing as it's the only app out there that does what we want, we're still using them, but the top notch customer service is lacking what it used to be.

May 5, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We are sorry that you found our service lacking. Unfortunately the issue you just contacted us about was related to your theme and not our app. Per our Terms of Service we do not provide support for these types of issues.

We stand by our service and our support!

Thanks

The Support Team at Zetya

Bus Wash Buddy

Outstanding customer service, I've had a great experience working with API and the shopify product pages. Top pick for any scheduling app, especially if you have many locations. Can't recommend enough!