BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

The Pretty Table

I love this App! It’s perfect for my event decor rental boutique. I paid for help from a Zetya expert name Rob. He was great! He helped me over a several hours to perfect my request. He also asked me to consider options to manage expenses. He was super patient and offered prompt responses. Other booking apps don’t compare to this one and the staff is it nearly as helpful and knowledgeable about their software. Best booking app!

October 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that we were able to get your store up and running, and were able to meet all of your booking needs!
-The Zetya Support Team

Pick-e-Bike AG

After a long research of Apps BookThatApp was the best choice. It is perfectly integrated into the shop and the customer stays during his whole journey in the shop and doesn't have to bounce to another website with other payment methods. So this is in my opinion the best and easiest way to integrate class-/event-tickets into your shop. Highly recommendable is the support -> they helped me out very quick and did a great job! Thank you very much!

The Formal Gallery

The team at Zetya Support have been outstanding at responding to my requests in a timely fashion. Every request, big or small, has been answered. They explain things in a very easy to understand way too. I have used their paid service a couple of times to write some specific code like collecting customer information at the time an appointment is made. All works perfectly. Thanks Zetya!

Adventure Outfitters

I'm working with very little technical knowledge, and this app has been a lifesaver for my shop! Parts of the configuration I didn't understand were handled quickly and professionally by the help team, and I had a fantastic experience with a small customization to my booking page. 10/10. Also, must commend Rob from Zetya support for fixing my issue today about twenty seconds after I opened the ticket :) Thank you!!

Moms & Co

A great app for rentals. User-friendly and customer support is very helpful and answers quickly. I recommend!

Olive Tree KC

I really like this app for booking classes for my shop. If there is ever a question, I get a response very quickly and get everything back on track.

September 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it!

Judy Surya Yoga Cannes

This app is fantastic, tried many apps before this one for booking system and it is the most intuitive one, also the customer support has been amazing with my (many) requests! It's worth it!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad we were able to help you get up and running!

-The Zetya Support Team

ClassPorter

Versatile and robust app. The customer service is above and beyond - made the set up easy and helped us customize the app to our exact needs. Recommend 10/10.

Canine Aqua Splash

We run a swimming pool for dogs and needed a booking system. We tried them all. After months of messing around with other apps we paid them to install the app on our site. OMG talk about customer service! The app has been flawless and has taken just over 7k in bookings so far. Trust me when I say. This is without doubt the most versatile and smoothest booking system out there with stunning customer support. Don’t waste your time with anything else. Thanks guys. Great job!

Fullski

We are a Ski rental shop, we have choosen to use Bookthatapp to manage our online bookings. Our store still in construction but after several tests, the app seems work very well, and corresponds to what we are looking for. The most remarkable thing is the great costumer service, efficient and fast response. Many thanks to Rob for his support during the set up process. We recommend !