BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

SkiGala

Excellent customer service. Rob was super responsive and efficient when dealing with questions I had about the app.

Our business is on hold until November. Rob helped us find a solution to keep the app until then without being charged. A business with integrity!

Everglades Safari

BookThatApp was a perfect fit for our tour operations. I was able to offer tours with varying lengths in time, and have it assigned to a particular boat. So when someone booked a tour the time they chose was no longer available throughout the other options. I was also able to color code each tour option making it easy to spot in the calendar. Customer service responded in a timely manner to all of my questions, and helped fix any issues I had. That alone is worth it!

The Lens Loft

We have had Bookthatapp for a while now and it is great. The developers are very responsive and get back to you normally within an hour or two, they are super helpful! I have had a few configuration issues and they have been very helpful in resolving it/helping alter code etc. A+++

exploor

We're using this app in order to have a calendar on our website so our clients can choose a date & time for the tours we sell. The functionality of the app is very good, in fact I do not recall any downtime at all in more than 2 years that we have been using the app. I'd also like to give a special shoutout to Rob who has been helping us out on various occasions when we had technical issues. Fast and friendly support, keep it up guys!

Also wanted to give a shoutout to Gavin from the Bookthatapp team who went above and beyond to help us with an issue we had in our template that was not related to Bookthatapp. Excellent work from the entire team!

CheapTalkIsrael

It works great for helping me rent out international product, calculating rental dates, etc. And, the couple times that we had issues, their tech support team got to the bottom of it in a timely manner. Well worth the investment.

Royal Taxi Maui

I had great experience with Rob and Alex when I faced an urgent issue to add new booking form, which I didn't know I did't have it, in order to sell the product. It was resolved very quickly.

Thank you!

Party Castles Rental Services Inc.

i use this app for my Bounce House Rental business. It makes taking and managing my bookings super easy!!

Scattando Verkleedhuis

Works great.
We had some problems in the beginning, but they are very quick with responding and resolving problems. You have to consider a lot of ittt's for rental and they manage to control them all.
If you ask a question if something will be possible, they not only answer, but manage to fix things before the answer.
Of course depending on the day and hour, but often they answer within an hour!
Could not wish for more at this point.

CHRISTUS MUGUERZA

Esta aplicación es muy útil, tiene muchas funciones, y formas de personalizarla. El soporte técnico esta disponible por correo con respuestas muy rápidas.

Lifeofthepartydresshire

Amazing! I’m not very IT savvy and the guys from the support service have been absolutely spot on with their support. They respond to emails extremely quick and always supply the info required. I can not thank you enough. Thanks for making it easy for us to do business. Appreciate your help.