4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable booking features, user-friendly interface, and flexibility in setting hours and blackouts. It's praised for its reschedule/cancellation feature, individual lead and lag times for each product, and cost-effectiveness. Despite a learning curve, the support team is highly commended for their responsiveness and assistance.

September 8, 2023

Great customer service! Had some help getting my initial implementation up and running. Service was easy, fast and worked exactly as needed. Thank you! Will be using this app for all my local rental equipment.

GT Games
5 days using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied November 8, 2023

It's customers like you that make our job a pleasure. We're elated to have provided you with a great experience. If you ever have any suggestions for how we can improve, please let us know.

September 15, 2023

Easy to use and the customer support is superb!

Pinatubo Mountainero
Philippines
9 months using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied November 8, 2023

Your satisfaction is our top priority. We're grateful that you chose us and look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence.

July 26, 2023

The app is a little tricky to configure, but Zetya support team is fast to respond and very helpful.

Buck Brook Alpacas
About 3 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for your feedback Buck. We greatly appreciate it!

July 20, 2023

The teams are great and available to respond to needs and questions. Thank you to the teams for their rapid response.

Riad Abda
France
12 days using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied July 21, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to write an awesome review for us 🙂. Thank you for choosing us!

June 21, 2023

Rob is a lifesaver, the app speaks for itself, however the customer support and troubleshooting was instant and unreal. Thank you

NYT LYT Neon
15 days using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied June 21, 2023

Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and our service 🤩!

July 18, 2023

I've been using this app for about 30 minutes and so far it's been very easy to use and when I got stuck, the chat box guy was there to help me out immediately. Got it done and we are on our way to a MUCH better booking experience for our customers.

Basilwood Farm
About 1 hour using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied July 21, 2023

On behalf of the Chatbox guy (😅), thanks for your awesome review!

August 9, 2023

Très bonne app, je suis content de l'utilisation de l'app, en effet, elle répond à mon besoin de location

Focaly
France
17 days using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied September 6, 2023

Merci pour votre superbe critique. Nous l’apprécions grandement 😊!

September 27, 2023

I like this app for a number of reasons. I think it's the best app for booking on Shopify. I like that they offer subscription versus percentage of sales. This means we can offer better pricing to our customers, which is how it should be. BTA were also very helpful with installation and somewhat surprised me when a tricky coding task popped up.

Northbound tours
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied November 8, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star rating! Your feedback inspires us to keep delivering the best. It's customers like you who make us proud of what we do.

October 27, 2016

I couldn't run www.thesoundparcel.co without BookThatApp. It has been a fantastic tool for our music equipment rental business. The app itself is wonderful and the developer has been helpful with projects that have come up along the way.

Thesoundparcel
Over 7 years using the app
March 22, 2017

works very well. support has been always available. recommend this app to anyone needing a calendar app for their shopify platform

Cbca