BookThatApp Appointments

Booking platform for appointments, classes, & product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WiFicandy

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for more than a year, it definitely meets my store needs. There are not so many apps to allow certain functionality especially for renting products. The team has been fully supportive so far! Thank you guys!

ARTSHINE

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the integration with Shopify, and the support that Zetya/BookThatApp offers. The tech support are quick to respond, friendly, and actually follow-up to let you know when an issue is resolved. They also won't stop working until they have resolved your issue, which is amazing!!

Bicycle Services

Now after 9 months of use, I feel that this review is more accurate/fair - In principle, and when working smoothly, this app is the best I found in regards to customisation and complexity. Why I chose this app - I have 47 members of staff, all of which offer a variety of services/products in various locations. Therefore, needing a booking platform that'll allow a member of staff to be assigned 'services/products' they are able to offer. As well as 'locations' in which these services/products can be offered... Now, if a staff member has been assigned a service, in a location that takes 'X' amount of time, that member of staff needs to show as unavailable at that time (plus a 15min buffer perhaps)... The last thing any business needs is for that member of staff to be double booked - Hence the need for a booking system that will allow you to set the service/product offering of a staff member, as well as setting the location in which they work. I genuinely haven't found another app offering a solution for this. However, over the last 6 months of the website being live, I'm still getting the same issues reoccurring. These are just some examples - Regularly allows double bookings - You're on you own here, they'll 'fix' it, but it won't last long (lost count of how many times this has happened) No 'locations' saved on appointments - You've got a booking, but where?? Customer remarks - "I can't select any dates from the calendar" "There's no dates to select... Just says no availability" "I can select a date, but then says no times available? I've gone through 10 dates??? Why can I select them if there's no times available???" "I can't checkout, just says you reservation can't be saved?" BTA customer support - "Your customer is using an out of date browser" - Meaning they can double book. So now you need to explain to the customer why you cant fulfil their order. "What device and browser did your customer use to book?" - I don't know? Whilst this might help to resolve the issue, it's not good for business. I've been paying for highest service package, just to be told - "We process tens of thousands of bookings successfully per day, so yes I would say the app is delivering value for the thousands of merchants that use it" I'm constantly having to get in touch to resolve issues, I dread to think how many lost sales there are as not all customers get in touch with us to let us know there's a problem, and just move on. No resolve. Just expected to accept this is what happens. I originally left a 5* review after too shorter timescale to have really had any experience of using the app. After a few months of use, discovering more and more issues and lack of customer service, I then left a poor review. However, retracted it after Alex contacted me looking to resolve my many issues. This review is more accurate, and fair.

January 18, 2021

Dear Bicycleservices.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

With software as a service there may be bugs from time to time as new features are introduced and released. We aim to minimise these and provide a fix as soon as possible. Reviewing your ticket history, it appears that we have addressed your issues as they were identified.

We stand by our product and our service.

The Support Team @ Zetya

Release

I really love how easy navigated the app is! If I’m need of any help the book that app support team are excellent. On a couple of occasions I have submitted a request and got a response straight away from a lovely chap called Rob, he has been very helpful in solving any issues I have and his speed of response is top notch! Cheers Rob

January 14, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that I was able to assist you in getting up and running.

Best of luck with your online store!

-The Zetya Support Team

Morgan and Me Interiors

Location Australia

Works like a dream on my website. Great support service. Quick turnaround time and the team solved the problem. The $25 support option is well worth the money!

DeliveryRentalServices, LLC

I used the app for a rental site I was working on. They had a great support team that answered all of my question in a timely matter. Highly recommend this app to anyone doing rentals on Shopify.

Rivers To Lakes

Holy Buckets! I have been looking for a good rental program for 3 years. Finally I found this one. The support team is super responsive and great to work with. The user experience in the setup is well thoughout and the fact that it connects to my available inventory is a hug problem solver for my business.

Votwo

Love this app and use it for booking event entry slots. The support is very good and prompt. Definitely recommend.

Hogs Back Brewery

Excellent app that provides great value for money! We had a number of setup questions that were answered super quickly. Thank you Rob for all your help.

Tandem Boogie

We needed a simple platform for offering Tandm Surf product rentals on our website and to also show our dealers how EASY it is to do the same in their business. This APP keeps it simple for our customers and our dealers are now adding it to their website. We started renting Tandm Surf boards right away along with the security deposit collected at checkout.