BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Team Snabbare

Nice app for booking classes in (for us) swim, bike, run and yoga. And nice support to get these bookable times to load faster.

NYC Tour

I love this app. It is easy to navigate, converts well from a computer to a smartphone, and allows for smooth transitions. The support staff was also amazing with helping to set the app up on our website.

Amycakes Bakery

I've been using this app since opening my online store 3 years ago. It allows my customers to select a pick-up date and time since my products are made to order, and allows me to keep track of my orders on the calendar. The customer service is always fast and very helpful. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Soane Shop

We've used Zetya's BTA (BookThatApp) on a Shopify site for one of our clients (a London based museum) for over a year.

The museum has an ongoing programme of ticketed events. Events are both regular - with events several times a week and per day (e.g. tours); and irregular - i.e. one-off events. Some events are paid, some free. Events cover tours, workshops, talks, lectures and group visits.

BTA has a multitude of configurable options (and to make the most of it you need to allocate time to learn how to use it properly and to its full potential) and can do a lot more than what we are using it for.

With so many use cases and options, it does take time to orientate yourself but so far it's worked extremely well for our/ our client's needs.

Zetya/ BTA support is excellent. Rob is a star. Quick and responsive and on the front foot with help and advice. Absolutely first rate. Highly recommended.

Pots & Plants

We have used BookThatApp for several years for our Premium Christmas Tree Delivery Service. Initially a little difficult at first, years ago with getting help/support. But Now we get excellent support. Cudos to Rob especially he has helped us several times. Always gets us running smoothly and also courteous. Recommended

OBSESSION PORTAL

Updating my review :)
Everything was just a misunderstanding, i thought support gave me an outdated instruction when i followed it wasn't working it's just because the code lines in my theme is different, well THEY FIX EVERYTHING! I was wrong putting 1 star review due to disappointment, but now I'm making things right. I could say this team is working hard to give FREE BEST APP, I salute your hard work guys!

Koko Cabane

Très bonne appli pour la gestion calendaire d'ateliers par exemple. Il manque juste la possibilité de pouvoir gérer pour un produit les quantités à des dates différentes de manière manuelle.

Grillboats

I could not be any happier with the support staff.

This app is flawless if you have a rental business like I do.

Gearbox Adventure Rentals

App functions well enough but customer support SUCKS. I booked with these guys for 6 months and couldn't take it anymore so I found another solution. Every time I had a problem they would respond with "well that's not included but you can pay us more and we'll fix it" or "our app never did that" when functionality would stop working suddenly. Customer service always treated me like an idiot and refused to help while my customers couldn't pay me for my services because of their app. I was paying these guys $20 a month which is almost as much as the entire website and could never get help. Unfortunately, they have a monopoly on the booking market in regards to Shopify so there aren't many other options. My suggestion would be to use a different web platform if you want to rent products. Shopify isn't built to handle rentals easily. It's constantly a workaround to get things to work.

March 22, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry that you think our customer support doesn't deliver as we pride ourselves on great customer service.

We reviewed your ticket history and we see we quoted you on several theme customizations. While we can appreciate that you believe custom work should be included in the monthly app fee, unfortunately that is not a commercial reality as we continually invest our app fees in development time to add new features.

We further see in your ticket history that we fixed a Javascript error caused by another app for free. We feel this is exceptional customer service so we were a bit surprised at your comments regarding our service.

We wish you the best of luck with your business!

Zetya Support

Urban Walkies

A lot of coding involved, poor customer service and support. I was treated like an idiot and quite frankly didn't feel as though they wanted to help me even though I was a paying customer. My website is still down due to their poor support. Please cancel my subscription immediately.

March 22, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking time to leave a review!

We are sorry that you felt our support was not up to your standards. We reviewed your ticket history and see that apparently hired or had someone else install the app which was done incorrectly which broke your site and delayed your launch.

We answered your tickets in a timely manner and tried our best to direct you to our support documentation regarding your theme. These instructions provided step by step instructions on how to install the app into your theme.

There is nothing that we can see that indicates poor customer service hence we are very surprised at your review.

Nonetheless we wish you much success with your shop!

The Support Team at Zetya