BookThatApp

Flexible & Scalable Booking Solutions for all Applications

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Fabric Bash

I am using this app to allow my customers to book time on a rental machine. This is the first website I have ever built so I have very little knowledge with everything. The app was pretty easy to set up and user friendly. If I needed help with something because it was over my head, the support team would always get back to me in a timely manner. I can't say enough about the support team. They were always kind and patient with me. They always made sure the problem was taken care of. Very pleased with everything about this company and product!

Ontario Jet Ski Rentals

I've decided to use the BookThatApp for my business website to book all of my customers and easily have access to all my bookings. First off, their customer service is amazing! They respond back to you within minutes which is extremely rare. Secondly, the quality of this app is next to none. They make very super easy for you to manage and off a helping hand in case you have any questions. This is definitely a MUST-HAVE app if you're looking to implement an interactive calendar on your website! I would not use anything else. I rate them 10/10 with no doubts. My favourite thing about this app is the customer service by far! Thank you for helping me out with all my questions and for going above and beyond with customer service! I definitely recommend over anything else!

TCC HAIR LOSS CLINIC

I downloaded this app about 18 hrs ago and already have clients booking online. The install is fairly simple (you just have to read and READ to ensure you don't mess anything up). My fields weren't showing when booking and within a few hours support (ROB to be exact) fixed it. Thanks a ton Rob!

Blackpool Illuminations

Checked a few booking apps for Shopify, and this was the most superior of all of them. Lots of options for different types of events, and a neat clean layout.

Had an issue that I was struggling with and contacted support, who replied within minutes, advised on what action to take, and actually made the modification on the store for me. You can’t get better than that !

One fear with an app is the support if you have an issue, the support of Zetya was first class. Would highly recommend.

Medical-Lounge Osnabrück GbR

Wir benutzen die App für unser Kosmetikstudio und es klappt super! Am Anfang gab es Schwierigkeiten bei der Umsetzung und wegen eines Fehlers von uns hatte nicht alles funktioniert. Der Support hat sich aber innerhalb einer Stunde (!!) gemeldet und ist alles mit uns durchgegangen bis es funktioniert hat. Kann die App nur empfehlen.

Dressed by Jaz

I have been using BTA for about 3 years now and it has only become better and better! I rely on the calendar to view my bookings daily, it's like having a PA. The app is seamless, easy to use and customer friendly, I use it for both product hire bookings and appointment bookings - it can suit a range of needs. Highly recommend this app for any hire or booking based businesses

Gelsoft Australia

Love this app and their customer support, Before going live i have some issues with the app installations and other points. They really helped us. Thumbs up for them. Highly recommend this app if any one want booking app.

Dress Hire AU

Can create great customisations to suit all needs. Customer service is excellent, very responsive and very helpful

nitzafy

Hello, everyone who reads this comment I want to tell you that bta is an incredible app! 100% recommended, it will make your store easy for your customers to use and it also has many options according to your needs, it is worth integrating this app in your store, do not think about it.

Their technical support is very friendly and they really support you to make your project look incredible, sincerely it is a quality company and I would recommend adding to their store more than a thousand times.

UNLIMITED

This App is AWESOME!
They customize everything! I am not very good in changing settings or codes, but I dont have to, because the team will do everything that the store looks professional!
Awesome quick and professional customer service from Rob, Albert and Alex!
They customized my whole calendar with colors, booking dates and bundles and fixed everything that I asked for within hours (and I asked a lot)
This App is such a relief and it makes everything very easy! Thanks guys, you did a great job, again and again! I would give 10 out of 5 stars if it would be possible!