BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Balzano's

BTA Customer Service is absolutely amazing!
First Off, thank you for helping with every (probably silly) question I had. Alex, Rob and the rest of the team, had me up and running with all my chosen customised details within a matter of hours. The response time was incredible and they were on to every little thing I couldn't figure out.

I tried to install myself but with little knowledge of code I gave in a paid for the set up. THANK YOU for offering this service!

The app itself covers everything I need for product rentals, and what I want for my site. Easy to use, selected dates etc.

Such a happy customer.

Thank you again!

Life With Paint

The support team for this app is excellent. Very fast to reply, and very helpful in finding solutions to what you need.

Campus Laundry

Great app for bookings, the support team is the best ever.... with you all the way.
I totally recommend this app

Event Registration

This is an excellent booking app, which I ranked number 1 at Shopify.

First of all, it offers multi functions, which can cater ticket selling, venue booking and item for rental.

Secondly, the best part if the customer services. They provide excellent respond, by including weekend. Also, they have different teams that can provide quick respond within few hours.

Thirdly, they have strong technical team, which they are willing to take a look of the system issue and fix it within short time.

Well Done

spa mozaik

amazing app and amazing customer service (its the most important thing). I cant recommand this app enough

Myselfie | Hire an open photo booth

This booking system is a awesome app for our rental service and the have a great customer service! Highly recommended

Mindful Tech

I am REALLY impressed so far. A great deal of thought has been given to the functionality, and the support is FANTASTIC. I highly recommend this app.

Unrivaled Portables

This is a great app for booking and rentals. We do trade show exhibits and even though in the first initial set-up we needed a lot of attention from Zetya they were wonderful to work with. They have been awesome and quick to customize to our needs.

The Sated Sheep

We use this app for all our classes. It's not highly intuitive to set up and we had some challenges so we paid a VERY small fee to have them help us. The support was fabulous, fast and kind. And best of all, the problem got fixed. Absolutely worth the price of admission!

Wildwood Trust

The app itself runs most of the requirements that i need. Very helpful and speedy response to any issues that occur, and there will be many with booking systems.