BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Party Castles Rental Services Inc.

i use this app for my Bounce House Rental business. It makes taking and managing my bookings super easy!!

Scattando Verkleedhuis

Works great.
We had some problems in the beginning, but they are very quick with responding and resolving problems. You have to consider a lot of ittt's for rental and they manage to control them all.
If you ask a question if something will be possible, they not only answer, but manage to fix things before the answer.
Of course depending on the day and hour, but often they answer within an hour!
Could not wish for more at this point.

CHRISTUS MUGUERZA

Esta aplicación es muy útil, tiene muchas funciones, y formas de personalizarla. El soporte técnico esta disponible por correo con respuestas muy rápidas.

Lifeofthepartydresshire

Amazing! I’m not very IT savvy and the guys from the support service have been absolutely spot on with their support. They respond to emails extremely quick and always supply the info required. I can not thank you enough. Thanks for making it easy for us to do business. Appreciate your help.

GroCycle

We've just set this app up to take bookings for a 1-day workshop course, and have already got our first booking! Works great, really fast support on hand for any questions, recommended

The Blending Bar Aromatherapy

This app has SO MANY options, which makes it very powerful. It can also be a bit overwhelming. However, the very fast customer service and power of the app has made the experience a good one. They have answered every one of my questions quickly, and the App does exactly what it says it does.

plant based Kochschule

Amazing support! They helped me so much integrating it into my shop. I'm helping a customer integrating BookThatApp into a Shopify for booking her Cooking Classes.

Rooms.Taipei

The app is simply put a confusing mess. The language explaining the features is really hard to understand. Whoever planned the logic and user experience behind this app did not do a good job. I got a much more clear and concise feeling from the Webkul Booking app.

Support gave me a boilerplate excuse regarding the customisation of my theme to justify not reading the actual question (they have a special page that is supposed to detail what to do on my theme but it isn't up to date).

The features I care the most about (minimum blocks of time) aren't available.

I originally tried the app because of the impressive reviews. I am now doubting that they are real.

December 26, 2019

Hi Rooms Taipei

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback. We do wish to refute some of the allegations however based on your ticket history and our response.

We offered to help you install the app. You didn't take us up on the offer. We are more than happy to get customers up and running.

The app also supports minimum dates. However you requested a minimum date that varies by season which is not supported.

Our reviews are very much real and we don't appreciate the insinuation that we have fake reviews. We take great pride in our customer service.

If you change your mind and want to give us another try feel free to reach out to our friendly 24x7 support team at any time.

The Support Team @ Zetya

MyLittleTravel

Very bad and poor support, they are not helpful at all, just ask you to pay for everything !!!

Even if you pay the $25 they ask for installation they do the strict minimum, you have to do almost everything by yourself.

If you're not a English native language, welcome !

December 20, 2019

Hi My Little Travel

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We reviewed your ticket history and it looks as though we quoted you on customising your store to use two different types of booking forms. Similar to most app developers we charge for custom work.

While we would love to be able to do custom work for free, this is not a commercial reality. We stand by the service provided to you and feel this review does not accurately describe the support we provided.

The Support Team @ Zetya

BLUNT

Really amazing AMAZING customer service. Thanks Rob! We wanted an app to manage booking for our new hair salon and this is perfect. Really great, does so much!

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! I am glad that we could help you with fine tuning things on your site today.

-The Zetya Support Team