4.7

Merchants appreciate this booking solution for its robust, customizable features, including adjustable booking fields, reschedule/cancellation options, and flexible hours setting. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and intuitive interface make managing bookings easy. Merchants also highlight the excellent customer service, noting quick responses and issue resolution. The pricing is seen as fair for the value provided.

August 5, 2023

I've been searching for a good booking app for long time and almost gave up, until I found this app. It 's the MOST comprehensive appointment and hotel booking app out there. They have every single feature you can think of and didn't think of, and it's bug free. Since it's such a complex app, it took me some time to figure out how to use it and try to understand every setting. The support was super helpful and patient answering my questions, and implemented my customized requests. If you need a booking app, this is the one.

Radlmann Family Ranch & Highlands Spring Farm
3 months using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied September 6, 2023

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and that you're happy with our support. Thank you for your great review!

June 20, 2023

I initially found the app a little confusing to operate, but they have very helpful instructions that I was able to easily follow.
Additionally, their support team has been very helpful (honestly more helpful than I have ever found a support team before).

Pineridge Hollow
Over 1 year using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied June 20, 2023

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this awesome review 😊. Thank you!

December 5, 2023

BTA hat schon mehrmals mehrere Probleme lösen können. Der Kundenservice ist fast sofort da, sehr höflich, hilfsbereit und lösungsorientiert. Besseren Service gibts nicht. Allein nur deswegen 5 Sterne

housedoll
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied December 6, 2023

Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine ehrliche Bewertung zu schreiben. Vielen Dank vom Mond und zurück! Wir freuen uns, Sie weiterhin bedienen zu dürfen 🙂!

June 14, 2023

I've had the BTA app for a few years now and I am loving the new iteration - looks fantastic! The support team has always answered my questions and issues in a timely manner. Thanks, Rob and BTA team :)

Your Favourite Dresses
Over 7 years using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied June 20, 2023

Thanks for your awesome review and for being a long serving customer with us 😊! We aim to keep providing nothing but top tiered service to our customers. Thanks for choosing us!

June 16, 2023

We have been using BTA for over a year now and are very happy.
The team are very quick to reply if we have any questions or need help in any way.
Great customer service!

Bear Essence Tooradin
11 months using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied June 20, 2023

Thank you for your review. It's refreshing to hear that you're happy with our app and our service 😊!

June 22, 2023

We're using BTA for over a year now and we're extremely happy with its functionality and possibilities. Support is very helpful and they take care of problems really fast.

Alike
Poland
About 1 year using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied June 22, 2023

Thank you for writing us a great review! We appreciate it 😊!

July 25, 2023

Great app. Great Customer Service. Totally recommend it. You can make a lot o different type of bookings that share resources between them.

Leun'un Artehabitación
Mexico
About 1 year using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied September 6, 2023

Thanks for leaving us a great review!

October 6, 2023

BTA has been perfect for our service based business and the support has been top notch!

Leprd
5 months using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied November 8, 2023

Wow! We're so happy to have exceeded your expectations. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback. It's customers like you who make our job a true pleasure.

August 7, 2023

Very good app with a nice chat for answering your question quickly. I use the app for more than 1 year and It's allowed me to rent game and planned event in my store.

La Pioche - Boutique de jeux
Over 1 year using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied September 6, 2023

Thanks for your great review 😊!

June 21, 2023

Rob got back to me within an hour of me sending an email, accurately addressing my question on how to make adjustments to my setup.

Radical Adventures New England
4 months using the app
BTA Commerce, Inc. replied June 21, 2023

Thank you for leaving your amazing review! It was a pleasure to help you today. 😁️