BookThatApp Appointments

BookThatApp Appointments

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 28, 2016

Seems good so far. Set up can be a bit tricky if you're not familiar with editing your liquid files but the Zetya help seems pretty good. Seems to be just what we were looking for.

Airhole
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 23, 2016

So far good - just tring to work things through.

Peak Paint Wine
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited November 13, 2016

have set up just the way I needed it, easy to deal with fast response

Joe
www.jjjkentertainment.com.au

Jjjk Entertainment Sound Lighting Supplies
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 4, 2016

Works great! Simple and easy to use. Lots of different configurations available.

Mindzai
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 3, 2016

As far as I know this is the best option for running an online rental service via the Shopify platform. It can be a little confusing at times because it is very comprehensive and allows you to do many things, but do not let that deter you from checking out this app because their customer service is extremely helpful and can address any confusion you may have in an incredibly concise manner.

One of the very best things about BookThatApp is that its company Shopify Concierge is EXTREMELY FAST AND HELPFUL with their customer service! I cannot over-emphasize how quick and coherent they have been with helping me out. They have responded to pretty detailed questions of mine within hours of me submitting them, and their support goes far above and beyond what we tend to expect from most tech companies these days.

So far I am very satisfied with this app and their service. I would certainly recommend it to anyone else seeking to implement an online booking system into their rental company's website. A+

Samplr
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 2, 2016

Fit exactly to my requirement. Thanks BTA

Erkanblack
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 2, 2016

I'm a bit slow so the epic amounts of options took me a while to work out. Once my brain sorted itself out I discovered there's not much BookThatApp can't do. Keep up the good work.

Feast On Foot
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Edited October 30, 2016

It has a lot to offer, and they are very helpful. My only concerns are when I can't access it as the site is down (seems to be more frequent lately), and I still get the occasional double booking on the site (which they can't seem to re-create/fix), this is infrequent however. When it works it is great. I would appreciate a number that could be called instead of always emailing when there is something I need help with.

Glaze Craze
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
October 27, 2016

I couldn't run www.thesoundparcel.co without BookThatApp. It has been a fantastic tool for our music equipment rental business. The app itself is wonderful and the developer has been helpful with projects that have come up along the way.

Thesoundparcel
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 25, 2016

Took a little bit of setting up and time to wrap our heads around but this app let us do exactly what we needed.

Shootenstuff