BookThatApp Appointments , 360 reviews

4.7
May 15, 2017

This app is just what I need to easily schedule our paint and sip and crafts classes. I like that it immediately reflects changes made to products in Shopify. Thanks Zetya!

Arts Crafts Social Club
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 14, 2017

Very impressed with the scope of this app as well as the support provided. We're excited about the added functionality BTA will bring to our site and to our farm. Thanks guys.

Lavender Pond Farm
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 14, 2017

It does what it says, easy to setup and run it

Holidayhiregrancanaria Com
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 26, 2017

So far it's been a big improvement on our old site. Customer service is quick to assist us, although there's been a few times when I have been made to feel a little silly when I ask for help! It's still early stages, but I'm happy with the system thus far.

Baja Baby Gear
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 15, 2017

A really powerful booking system and very helpful support team. This has given our business just what we needed!

Deep Blue Eu
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 22, 2017

works very well. support has been always available. recommend this app to anyone needing a calendar app for their shopify platform

Cbca
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
February 28, 2017

Great product! Very responsive customer service--we purchased installation and there was an error that was fixed immediately. I love what BTA lets our customers do!

Scratch Makerspace
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 22, 2017

for the standard calendar booking it is quite good. The support is good. All in all I am content with the app.

Canadianbaristaacademy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 13, 2017

The app is fantastic and I highly recommended. I wish a few extra features were added for my convenience - such as the option to control all customer facing parameters, not just some - but I am sure these options will soon be available from such a great team.

50chefs 2
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 8, 2017

Very good solution for bookings. Customer support did excellent job helping to customize the app for our needs.

www.axesschronos.com