Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Free

Volcom Shop

Great app, easy to use. Their support is very helpful and fast.

Baby Bears Nursery

So far so good! Nice and simple, clear instructions and does exactly what I need it to do. Great communication with support too.

The Pet Vault

This app works wonders, if you follow the guides it will work just how you want, the higher plans will give you more options but we are very happy with it so far.
We have already noticed customers browsing more, and its all down to this app. Check it out at https://thepetvault.com/

Nova Treasures

This app will do exactly what it was designed to do with ease. It comes with a great tutorial and the best support I have ever seen.

Funfabulousgiftideas

Mega Menu provided me with the sub-menus I was looking for. I have just the free version and the menu works great and looks nice. Love the icons and the customization you can do too. Great app and pretty easy to use. Thanks Mega Menu!

Hydroponicsstation

Mega Menu allows me to have drop down menu's that Shopify doesn't have on it's own. Always works, never glitchy. Great job!

Awemused

It did not work as shown in the video tutorials. The features shown in the tutorials are for those who have the highest paid plan. The free and medium sized plans didn't work the same way. I couldn't the expanded menu I wanted. Hired a developer from Upwork who did it for less than a year's worth of payments for this app cost.

Oddten

It works great and let's my website look cleaner and more organized. Thank you!

Azanatek Shop

GREAT APP. Lots of addition add-ons to get the most out of your sales, with the ability to use the free version until your business starts to scale.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

Great app but the tutorials are lacking. It took me all day to figure it out and support didn't provide any additional help. There is no list of definitions showing what each option means. It was a trial and error period for me. I found the best way to use the app is by adding tags to the products I want to group together and creating collection links to them in the app. I'm still trying to figure it out but it makes my menu items much more functional so I'll continue to use it. I hope to see more.improvement with usability.