4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance, with a range of customization options for menus. Many praised the responsive and helpful customer support. The free version is functional, while the paid version offers advanced features. It's recommended for enhancing website navigation and optimizing customer experience.

December 15, 2016

Just Amazing app, my menu and submenu look extremely professional , I love the design, you can even add feathered products with images.

I recommend this app for those who want to improve their website design and increase their sales in consequence.

thei customer support is so proffessional, my greating to " Roxanna " who helped me installing the menus :)

Vantoutbrothers
Morocco
January 24, 2017

Amazingly simply menu creation. This app was just what we needed to get around the limited menu our theme gave to us. It allows for multi-level menus that you can link to anything. We even managed to link one to a Javascript call to bring up another app, very cool!

Garibaldi General
November 11, 2022

Great App! Simple to setup and add to your store. Support helped me within 24 hours to figure out my issues.

Politicups
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 25, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

October 6, 2017

This app is absolutely amazing! Love how I can easily organize our collections in a number of different ways! Super easy to understand! Isabella

Carazo Village
January 15, 2018

The service is fast, simple and courteous, very successful which helped me solve the problem...

Libi4u In Your Home
Israel
August 22, 2017

Great drop menu App! Fire Sale Approved!

Pix Gifts
Edited November 25, 2021

literally crying (from joy). this is amazing. i had such trouble w other apps and this works seamlessly and looks really really cool. the programming is intuitive to install and it really made my store like very next level!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!! so much!!!!!!!

THEHYPHEE
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 28, 2021

Reading review like this makes our work worth it :) Thank you soooo much for the amazing words. It is so important for our team. We are happy that you find our app helpful!

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

Edited February 27, 2019

I have just set up the 9,95$/month mega menu but already want to try the megazen for the pix/widget. After 10 months with my shop, I am so sure it will boost my sales while helping the navigation. What is for sure, is the very good assistance (via Anca noticeably) : after helping me to set it up, they noticed before me that the mobile experience was not good and solved it within a few hours only. The follow up from Anca was just perfect. Thanks for your help, let's sell !

WLCOME SUNSHINE
France
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 6, 2019

We are glad we could help you! Indeed, studies show an organised and appealing navigation helps customers to find faster your products while being attracted to browse more through your store once they notice the sales and promoted products first thing in the navigation. We hope also your sales will boost! Have a great day!

September 1, 2018

It is a very useful app and works fine. Moreover their support service is very good.

Nsedeal
India
October 17, 2017

Mega Menu allows me to have drop down menu's that Shopify doesn't have on it's own. Always works, never glitchy. Great job!

Hydroponicsstation