Reviews (1,278)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and customization options. They value its ability to create organized, multi-level menus, especially for large product collections. It's praised for enhancing website navigation and improving the professional look of websites. The support team is often commended for their prompt and helpful service, encouraging many to consider upgrading to the paid version.

August 10, 2018

Very easy to use and normal version is free!

Tokyo Direct Trading
October 25, 2016

I'm very happy with this app. If you look at my site

The original menu which was put in place by the supplier when I D/L the csv file, in one word its "STUPID". Customers could not find anything. I have been pulling my hair out trying to find the right solution for a easy to navigate menu. Then I found MEGA MENU, it is just what I needed with about 3,000 products I now have a chance for my customers to find what they are looking for. I'm still not finished but I wanted to let other people know that is app is great and easy to install, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to making web site but even I found it easy. The original menu is under "Shop by type"

Thank you BUDDAH.

Tansfashion
April 20, 2017

This app works great. It's easy to use and install and made things a lot simpler to create sub-menus.

Exotic Hair Products
May 31, 2019

It's a great app, does what it says it will do, so I use it and recommend it. You should too. Really.

John Carson Lester Jr DBA TeleDistributors Call Center
Philippines
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words and for the recommendation! We are so happy this is a positive experience for you! Have an amazing day!

March 21, 2018

i can;t add the menu to my site i have to contach customer service ervery time

Tshirt Mugs And Beyond
Dominican Republic
February 22, 2017

Excellent app.it has helped me a great deal create my menus

Express Communications
Zimbabwe
December 28, 2018

Very cool app that helped me create a nested menu in my website. Thanks team for the great work. I just love it!

okiddies
March 4, 2017

This is the best app i would recommend everyone and the support i received have no words.. Pretty Awesome... Ms. Rox... You Rock

There are less stars there I want to give More... Thanks for making such a beautiful app... Sorry for late review as was lot much busy... Cheers

Maxvaluestore
Malaysia
October 21, 2019

Super easy to use and it looks great on our site! We never take the time to leave reviews but this was 100% worth it! Highly recommend

Shop HamOnt
4 months using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 1, 2019

We really appreciate your review, thank you so much for it. A review can go a long way and it means so much!

We are so happy that this is the app you were looking for. We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

March 16, 2017

Could not be more simple. Drag and drop, plug and play, and extremely beautiful. Love it!

Padandquill