Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Aventonbikes

Great menu additional, however their customer support is nearly nonexistent. I emailed Roxana a few times and all I got was "sorry I can't help you". When all I was asking for is a small CSS tweak. I literally couldn't even get a simple recommendation or guidance at all, not even a "hey try this, or did you look here?".

Probably the first developer that I've encountered that refused to help me, so I am a bit disappointed.

Aime Moss

Very useful. Very easy to uset. 100% recommended.

Madeinmx

Excellent App! It is very useful for big menus.

Bikeslife

Easy install, clean looks and quick to set up. Rox was very quick in support which I appreciate. I would use them again. Thanks BuddhaApps Team!!

Would be great to have the following functions:
-CSV import/export of menu structure w/ collections already linked up
-Import/Export of Buddha App menus from one store to another

The Digital Revolution

Prompt and clean response and solution given. Than you Roxana Dascalescu.

Cleanroom Expert

The app offered me all the options I wanted, installation was done properly and quickly by support. I also had some supplementary requests and they did everything for me. I think the result is great and it will stay on my website, I am sure my customers will be happy to navigate using this menu. Thank you.

Rays Jewellery Malta

Have only skimmed through the app but looks great and user friendly, and to top it all off excellent customer service.

Soultree Organic

Cool app, Easy to install. With in a flow we can understand the settings

Bigolonlinestore

- Easy to set up
- Allows multi level drop down menus for FREE!
- Looks great on my site

Thanks guys :)