Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Naked Princess Co

Mega menu is an essential app for any Shopify store. Lots of great features and customizations. Really makes you site come alive depending on what you need to accomplish. I have used it to make a menu like the Casper.com website before too! So very versatile and the support is great. Roxana is quick to respond and makes the price point worth it!

Artistic Canvas Classics

Very Impressed with the software app, and the customer service, fantastic all around. keep up the good work guys, well recommend! Very happy.

Canuck Homebrew Supply

Excellent App, well coded with lots of functionality.

Makes a beautiful mega-menu, and is easy to use.

Customer service is also great!

Cheers!

Pegorina

Not happy. Some unexpected limitations, and very poor support, with either inconclusive answers or no answer at all.

Softy Co

This is a great menu system. Very easy to use. Free version works well and paid options are a nice bonus.

Finer Gifts

Amazing app and easy to use. I love it. Thanks so much!

Pdldig Pre

I've got what I really wanted thanks to Mega Menu. Without a great knowledge about HTML nor CSS I enjoy editing my site well and it looks brilliant!

Yourturnkeystore 634

I liked how easy it is to use, and the results on my site are incredible.

Soleseoulsoul

Best app so far! This is the first time i rate and give 5 stars.
I use only "Tree submenu" for the menu i wanted, perfect!

Check out my website and see how amazing it is without any professional coding skills.

www.seoulcheap.com

Thelandofgifts

Amazing support! very easy to use!! and what you pay for it pays for itself 1000 times over really. have an issue send them an email and they do get back very quick with detailed response with screen shots and step to step guides of how to sort it out. its habit like a friend! extremely satisfied with Mega Menu!