Reviews (1,278)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and customization options. They value its ability to create organized, multi-level menus, especially for large product collections. It's praised for enhancing website navigation and improving the professional look of websites. The support team is often commended for their prompt and helpful service, encouraging many to consider upgrading to the paid version.

August 4, 2022

The customer support is super helpful! Super fast response and problem-solving. I would defintely recommend this plugin to those who want to have a better menu bar!

CUBED SKINCARE
Hong Kong SAR
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied August 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review!

We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and we're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Have an amazing day!

January 24, 2017

Amazingly simply menu creation. This app was just what we needed to get around the limited menu our theme gave to us. It allows for multi-level menus that you can link to anything. We even managed to link one to a Javascript call to bring up another app, very cool!

Garibaldi General
December 18, 2017

Fantastic support and a great, easy to use app. Would recommend

Malford Of London
November 11, 2022

Great App! Simple to setup and add to your store. Support helped me within 24 hours to figure out my issues.

Politicups
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 25, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

October 18, 2021

The support team was very helpful and managed to fix all the problems that I asked in a fast manner.

Happy Pet Central.com
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our technical support team. I'm so glad we were able to help you.

Have a lovely day!

January 23, 2018

Very user friendly and gets the job done!

Car Gps Tracker Central
January 15, 2018

The service is fast, simple and courteous, very successful which helped me solve the problem...

Libi4u In Your Home
Israel
August 22, 2017

Great drop menu App! Fire Sale Approved!

Pix Gifts
Edited November 25, 2021

literally crying (from joy). this is amazing. i had such trouble w other apps and this works seamlessly and looks really really cool. the programming is intuitive to install and it really made my store like very next level!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!! so much!!!!!!!

THEHYPHEE
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 28, 2021

Reading review like this makes our work worth it :) Thank you soooo much for the amazing words. It is so important for our team. We are happy that you find our app helpful!

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

October 17, 2016

Excellent app! Helped me a lot and made things a way easier when I have to modify something on my menu.
Simply and beautiful.