Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Digital Direct Com

Great app. Makes it really easy to structure my menus. Has really saved me time. Check it out at www.Digital-DIRECT.com. This is the free version and will be upgrading down the road.

To Shoping

This is a great program! We tested. We recommend!

Quasaris

Excellent app! My website looks beautiful and super easy to explore

Teeporium Test

I can't believe all of this is free! And the easiest set-up. Ever.

If you are not certain, I recommend trying Mega Menu.
The Setup is pain-free and it will make you happy about almost anything.

5 Stars, Teeporium.com

Thanks Buddha Apps!

Catifornia

doesn't work at all, with zero customer service & support
they also completely erase Your original setting, be careful !!!

Boho Bangles

I love the Mega Menu! I am only using the free basic version, and still love it. I don't like to overwhelm shoppers with too many fancy gadgets/apps. This looks nice and customers seem to find it easy to use while navigating.

Express Communications

Excellent app.it has helped me a great deal create my menus

Zoe Jack

App works great! I have tried other paid apps similar and they were not as easy to work with! As of now I only have the free version but in time may upgrade, that being said I did run into a small issue but it was fixed in a very timely manner thanks to Roxana!

Trinitys Damians Collection

I've been using it daily now for the past week. It will be the best looking menu bar you'll see out there. This is great Esthetic for any website.

I also encourage you to get the paid version. You get 14 days to truly see the integration and features of this app.

Moonflowers Trove

Great app ,always runs flawlessly. :)

Customer service very prompt and friendly.