Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)
4.8
August 20, 2019

I have used Buddha Mega Menu on my first website, A Funky Pineapple, and they are wonderful. I never had but one little glitch but they fixed it extremely fast. It is different but once you watch the very short tutorials. I am launching another site and will be using it again. Mandy...xx

Funky Pineapple Pets
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 2, 2019

We are so happy to hear this, Mandy! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so glad that you will be using our app for your second store :)

Please reach us anytime you need our help!
Have an amazing day!

Edited August 19, 2019

Your app is amazing. We have used it for many years. Definitely fixes the limitations Shopify imposes on its customers, & for a great price. The only reason we have removed your app was because we changed themes. Our new theme has a mega menu built into it, therefore we no longer require a 3rd party app.

Thank you for building an amazing product. --- To anyone reading this... Easy to use, creates beautiful menus, and all for a good price.

i-Bead
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied August 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review and for staying with us for so many years!
It means so much to us that even if you uninstall the app, you are willing to leave us a review, it says so much :)
We wish you all the best in your future endeavours and we hope to hear from you in the future!

August 12, 2019

We are using Buddha Mega Menu our our gift site https://brilliantgifts.com/ and love it. The app is easy to set up and maintain. Their support team made a few tweaks for us very quickly. Recommended.

Brilliant Gifts
Time spent using app: 6 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied August 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Please reach us anytime you need our assistance!

July 30, 2019

I was able to create a really smart looking menu in a matter of a few minutes. This Buddha Menu app makes what comes with the Shopify app look primitive.

fabmania shoe laces
Time spent using app: 4 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it is so important to us!

Have an amazing day :)

July 27, 2019

I don't normally write reviews but as I am going through my morning site updates, I realized how easy this app has made my life. Great support makes this a must have for any serious Shopifier!

dreamStudiodesigns
Time spent using app: 11 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 30, 2019

I am so happy to read your review! The best thing we can hear is that our app actually improves and helps the merchants experience in creating an awesome store :)

Thank you for the review !