Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

Buddha Mega Menu Navigation | Reviews

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Funfabulousgiftideas

Mega Menu provided me with the sub-menus I was looking for. I have just the free version and the menu works great and looks nice. Love the icons and the customization you can do too. Great app and pretty easy to use. Thanks Mega Menu!

Hydroponicsstation

Mega Menu allows me to have drop down menu's that Shopify doesn't have on it's own. Always works, never glitchy. Great job!

Awemused

It did not work as shown in the video tutorials. The features shown in the tutorials are for those who have the highest paid plan. The free and medium sized plans didn't work the same way. I couldn't the expanded menu I wanted. Hired a developer from Upwork who did it for less than a year's worth of payments for this app cost.

Oddten

It works great and let's my website look cleaner and more organized. Thank you!

Azanatek Shop

GREAT APP. Lots of addition add-ons to get the most out of your sales, with the ability to use the free version until your business starts to scale.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

Great app but the tutorials are lacking. It took me all day to figure it out and support didn't provide any additional help. There is no list of definitions showing what each option means. It was a trial and error period for me. I found the best way to use the app is by adding tags to the products I want to group together and creating collection links to them in the app. I'm still trying to figure it out but it makes my menu items much more functional so I'll continue to use it. I hope to see more.improvement with usability.

Carazo Village

This app is absolutely amazing! Love how I can easily organize our collections in a number of different ways! Super easy to understand! Isabella

Swanky Bazaar

I have been using the app for quite some time now. It's simple to use and is smooth on my site. I even requested a color change for a menu item and the reply and customization were immediate!

Kid Gear

Menus are easy to configure and work as advertised! It didn't automatically work on mobile web but the support team was really helpful and got it working in less than 24 hours.

Kobiot Lego

Good App and very good support. With Mega menu I can create a very beautiful design and functional web at the same time. On more huge advantage is the setup, is extremely easy to get done.