Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 18, 2017

I cannot log in. Please fix this issue theholidaydeals.myshopify.com

Theholidaydeals
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 15, 2017

very easy to create submenus. would recommend. 5/5

Warehousesg
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 14, 2017

AMAZING all around! Must have menu app, specially for large inventory stores... What a difference it made in our shop! Hats off to the team and thank you again Rox for a remarkable customer support. I really appreciate the genuine care :)

Great app (useful concept/ easy to use technology/ wow people behind it)! Cant say enough good things about it, highly recommend!

Wishing you guys great success, Priscila www.talkingfashion.net

Talkingfashion
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 14, 2017

Installed a few weeks ago - went live this week. App is fantastic! Had a few questions - was answered promptly. Very happy with it. Definitely recommend.

Bad Yogi Australia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited September 14, 2017

the app is very useful for creating submenus and very easy to use. I recommend it to everyone

Saccocci 2
Italy
September 14, 2017

Nice App. The customer service is very helpful. I specially like the way of displaying menu in mobile, I wish them the very best.

Nepacrafts
Nepal
September 13, 2017

The customer service is absolutely excellent! They have helped me with several items and are continuing to help me as I create my site. I HIGHLY recommend this app!! - Jill

The Digital Market Llc
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 13, 2017

While the Buddha team did their best to resolve my requirements, somehow the theme code and menu code were not compatible in certain spaces. We had to give it up and shift to an alternate, but nevertheless, it is definitely a great plugin and an even better partner to work with. I wish them the best.

Lifeislife In
India
September 12, 2017

Great app: not only super easy to use - no coding knowledge and very intuitive to set up - but Roxanne was super helpful and replied to us very quickly. Highly recommended!

Vinscovery Landing Page
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 11, 2017

Very good app and very good costumer service.

Crafthood