Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Cheapstraws.com

Couldnt do much... not much free. Cannot resize images, only change 50 images for lower quantity only saved .5 mb

Wig Mama

I used this app to edit watermarks and that is not available in the free plan.
Waste of time.

Watch Skills

this is the bad application i have used ever!!!!!!
i dont recommand at all, i used it for SEO, but didnt get any thing

Priorityoftrust

It does not work, Seemed like it is working in the beginning but everything gets back to where it starts all the time.

Asian Fanmale

We will see how it goes ....its only been add now and they want a review....lmao

Wolf Online

Look... only change name and alt tag for free. I do that when the images gets downloaded on my product page. So everything else has to be paid for. Makes no since to say it free when it not. false Advertising "free" on your page is bullsh!t. Not worth the time.

Jourdechance

I'm disappointed.
When the app is on free plan, it is written in the watermark section that "custom editing" would be available in paid plan. I was expecting at least to be able to put the logo on the picture.
Instead nothing noticeable changed, I can only put some text, which sucks a lot.
I uninstalled another app that did that but only that to make room to Hextom.
Another really bumming point : the images in the banners can not be optimized.
They appear nowhere while they are very important to optimize for website speed.

Goslong

Does not work changing ALT text, checked all images that supposedly updated and not one was changed.

Kozmira

It sayd has edited 668 image(s) with alt tags. But when I check he site, nothiing is edited.

Achodzki

i payed for no reason this app doesn't change my image size