Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

Comfinn

nakdx,ncs kiOJE9N jhdONDWIhnjd HBWDDBWHDBWHDBWUDWUB hb nk<<<

Kat Scrappiness

very difficult to use. There is no way to "preview" what your image will look like once it's watermarked and from what I can tell, there is no way to revert it back to the original image if you don't like the result. Pretty disappointed considering i had to upgrade to the professional plan to even try this.

Youky Online

Not very user friendly, two many steps and complicated menu!

Epkshop

i need to add a frame to individuals products, is it possible here, if not i need the revoque the payment because this app whont work for me and i just updated to the 9 dollars payment.

i appreciate your help!

Coolpremier 2

This app is false advertising! It is NOT free!! You have to pay to resize your images or do much of anything else!

New Hand

Looked like a good app. Setting the alt-Text works fine, renaming and resizing the files, too!
But I reverted the resizing, because I wasn't satisfied with the results, the images stayed the same size. Now I have low quality product images in my shop...even they said reverting is possible for 3 months

Proclouds

After spending $10 to have pictures resized I was very displeased with the quality ( pictures were pretty much all grainy). Looks like I will be spending more money to have them reverted back to original... 600px did not work very well.

2 Next