Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Cpcchildrenswear

App is quite disappointing when it comes to reducing file sizes. Using the app's own before and after info, we're realizing only a 10% reduction, which doesn't really move the needle.

Updated my review score after the support team responded with some additional ways I could use the app to further reduce my imagery. Overall I'm happy with the reductions thus far.
I do wish there were some additional things related to the other features. Step 4 Optional filters should include aspect ratio (e.g. greater than 1, less than 1, etc) so you can Crop/Frame/Trim any images outside a standard aspect ratio for your site). It would be great if the image "preview" showing the images to be edited would update based on the step 4 filter. It would also be great if the Alt Text feature included a filter for all images that do not have alt text, so you don't have to overwrite existing alt text)

Maxlen

I think it's excellent, I'm going to qualify for now with 3, I'll put it to the test.

Andreabonelli

Hmmmm. Strange that when I ran the Alt Tag update it showed the changes within the app but when going to the website and looking at my tags, they weren't changed...:/
Also the app hangs on the image compression and didn't do anything.

Yogipassion

It does not work for every photo.

Cienega

Not sure if it works yet but if it does what it says it does then it is perfect for me and my store

Electricbikestreet

I'm not sure yet. It says the edit has begun but until I see if it worked it's difficult to judge.

3peapods

so far so good, have not really been able to experience all the features.

Dearborn Denim Apparel

So far tasks have said they're complete, but 0 images were edited - when I chose every product image on my site ?

Club Giv

Just installed. Let's see how this goes.

Check us out at www.clubgiv.com

Cosmenaturbiovrai

pour l'instant j'attends de voir à l'air sympa cette app