Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Lucy&Roise

wow, it is a really cool apps. love it. if it has the function for improve my picture quality will be more appreciate

Anak And Co

So far so good, needed to alt text over 300 images and it was all done within 10mins. Very helpful tool.

LeeAnn Scott Premier Bridal & Fashion Jewelry Boutique

For first time user it is very simple to use! I love the option to choose a free plan starting out.

Radio Depot

Makes the process of unifying aspect ratios very simple. 4/5 due to some of the PNG photos that were edited ended up showing as a black background instead of white/clear. This added a little bit of extra work, but overall it is a good experience.

www.radiodepot.com

Sun Zero store | Sopoy

I'm trying it out, I hope it will, and I will evaluate it again! Hope this software will not disappoint me. . !! !! !! !! Thank you

Alquimia Acessórios

Eu ainda estou testando mas me parece um ótimo app, agradeço aos desenvolvedores pois é bem fácil de compreender as funções.

Ideo Q LLC

Just installed the app and now you are asking me to write a review? What can I say? The installation was easy. Let's see what will happen next

Call Of Control

Perfect ! Very simple to use and does the job very well ! I truly recommend. And on top of that it's free ! GO GO GO

Alice & Blair

aliceandblair.co.uk

Moved from 5* to 4*.

Had a major outage with all product images vanishing today after I set a task for alt-tag rename... They fixed the issue via a back up reset (make sure you always back up!!!).

Cost us quite a lot in sales... Not really their fault and they did what they could to fix it. I worry that if this had happened during the Christmas period for example that we would have been really stuck without any support...

It's a great app and I really would want to leave it 5* but for that issue.

Special thanks to Erin for calling, that was appreciated. :)

House of Bub

I used this app to edit alt text for 500 products. such amazing app. Highly recommended. This app helps me to so much in SEO

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16