Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO

1901 reviews
4.8
1901 reviews
January 28, 2023

Comme toutes les applications de cet éditeur, celui ci permet un gain de temps considérable pour les actions en masse sur les images.
SAV rapide et efficace.

Gingerlily Perles
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 26, 2023

Five Stars All The Way!!!... Five Stars All The Way!!!... Five Stars All The Way!!!... Five Stars All The Way!!!...

Geotrott
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 25, 2023

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️Good and fast support and great application. Thank you...................

Haidy
Turkey
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 22, 2023

I do not leave reviews often, but this software is actually pretty awesome. I wouldn't suggest looking at anything else, and its reasonably priced considering the features you get, and its easy to use. Good job devs, keep up the good work.

Blue Buddha Farm
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 3, 2023

The app is very easy to use. We edited all images very fast. The team answers all my questions. And the app is fairly priced! Very happy with you guys. Thank you.

Peachy and Banana
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 13, 2022

I am so impressed with this App! It resized all of my store images in seconds, now they all fit in the frame and everything is the same size. Then it converted all my images from .png to .jpg, and again it just took seconds(about 400 images). It just saved me so much time and hassle! I can already tell the difference in loading time and it's not live yet, I'm just optimizing before the launch. I keep coming back to the app to see what else I can play with. I would just love it if it could remove backgrounds from images, that would be the perfect edit to add!!

Best Holiday Wares
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 8, 2022

Amazing app made my work so much easier. The fact that am able to edit my image file names after the fact is just amazing because there is no way to do this inside Shopify! Unless you delete image and reupload...! so amazing app. And image alt text too in bulk edit, among many other wonderful functionalities. Excellent app, keep up the good work.

Nduta Designs
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 1, 2022

I use this app to resize our very large png mockups to jpg. For our business this app is essential to increase our online store speed.

Fan Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 22, 2022

Uundværlig app! ⭐️ Virker til så mange forskellige ting og er et must-have til enhver shop med mange produkter.

Mulieres.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 11, 2022

I have used a few SEO apps, but this is hands down one of the best out there. It is affordable, and easy to use and the team is very friendly and helpful!

Twilight Fires