Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Badawis NZ

Any app has it's pros and cons. What makes the whole difference between a satisfied customer and a steaming customer is support. I have experienced Thimatic support first hand, and they are second to none. Hands down a great app with a very user-friendly interface does what it's supposed to do flawlessly. Most important is that if it doesn't and you need help, it's there and it's very responsive. I recommend this app for any business that requires bundling items or creating a product out of several items.

Unicushion

Zig from the support team fixed my issue. all good now. I was unable to see the bundles on my page, Zig connected to my store and the problem was resolved before I finished a cup of tea. thank you, I also love the look of the app and hope it increases sales. also a very good price

Morning Lavender

Great app, good support. Wish it offered custom messages/notes with each bundle, but this is the best one out there. Simple, straightforward, pretty easy to set up, really easy to reach support.

BrandHubPrints

They were Very quick with helping me solve an issue that i was dealing with there service is very friendly and helpful!

cudbyja

great support! great product! definitely solved our issues with bundles. multiple options for showing your products

LolliPolish

Awesome! I tried several bundle apps and this is the winner! Easy setup & Nice design. Increase our AOV by 10% at least. Recommend!

Face Feminina

Incredible support! Thanks to everyone involved in the application. I was impressed with the support and patience of the support. Appreciate! I'm solving a small code configuration problem (which the support does for you if you don't know that part). Thank you!

Bahimi UK

Awesome app, It is what I want my website looks like when I create bundles. The developer team responds fast and very helpful. Highly recommend!

slamshopping.com

it does improve my sales. and the customer service team is really good. I'll recommend to my friends.

KitchenUrge

Just installed this app to do bundle purchase. I needed help so i contacted them and they were very helpful and waited for me until i got it right!