Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

Quick turn around and the developer followed-up to ensure that everything was running smoothly to our satisfaction...Thank you Thimatic for going the extra mile.

YogaHaus London

Used the app to build 2 simple bundles, straight forward with the help of the team over chat. Very efficient and helpful.

Football souvenir-shop

Great app for us.
The supporter was quick to answer within 5 mins and kindly help us to set the code. satisfaction.

Lumos-Labs

Support is great. They responded on chat within 5 min at 11:00pm PT. I was pretty impressed. The options for display could be better, I had to customize it a few times until it looked just right.

Wotofo

It's really useful and practical. And the support team is also really excellent! Good work! Keep going~

Waist Masters

I had an issue with the code and their customer support team was extremely helpful! They fixed it right away!

GymTiger®

very effective and perfect application. I recommend this application of bundle.
they have been a great help to me

Essential Elements HK

Awesome and quick support team! They helped me to solve my problem, The app works well and it's very useful.

Dealectronics

The app looks perfect and super professional, also when you got a development question they are there and always ready to help. Most of the times they can fix the problems in one hour, if you are lucky it will be 10 minutes ;)

Topitop

okasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss